NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Plus, the Bucs won their division with a pathetic 8-9 losing record so they only need a marginal improvement at QB to improve enough to win their div being at 7-10 themselves…..and Carr should bring a bit more than marginal improvement over the QB spuds they used this year.
Mate, no one in that Division has a QB right now, or one of a good enough note.

Tampa - no Tom enough said, the WR's must be dreading who they will bring in.
Atlanta - Logan Woodside, Desmond Ridder, the mariota experiment is over!! Pick 8, do they draft a QB and wait for years too.
Carolina Panthers - Sam Darnold enough said :ROFLMAO: but pick 9 in the draft, still won't be a winning team for 3-4 years even if they hit a QB with that 9th pick.

New Orleans Saints - If Carr goes there, and they miss the playoffs, Oh Boy!! :censored:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
We really need Aaron Rodgers to sign with the NY Jest. That’ll be the greatest circus ever if he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
We really need Aaron Rodgers to sign with the NY Jest. That’ll be the greatest circus ever if he does.

I would be pretty bullish about the Jets if he did sign with them.

Defence is already fairly solid, need to put more points on the board though. Rodgers helps with that big time.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

Defence is already fairly solid, need to put more points on the board though. Rodgers helps with that big time.
NY media will have a field day with the sensitive, all about me Rodgers.

Just watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Guess they heard you there Riceman

They now own No.1 pick, but boy they paid a price for it.
Definitely a very interesting trade, Bears get to reload and build some offence around Fields and their Defence, Carolina looking for a franchise QB - CJ Stroud, Bryce Young, Anthony Richardson, Will Levis - who they like :unsure:

Myself I'd go with Stroud - OSU, 6'3, TD 41, INT 6, 66%, 177 QBR. I just feel more comfortable the taller QB.
Bryce Young Alabama stats - 5'10, TD 32, INT 5, 64%, 163 QBR.

Still Young looks he's pretty good but U need to build a taller, bigger and probably slower OL for the shorter QB.
With the taller QB you can find OLiners 2-3 inches shorter and probably quicker 'twitch' wise than the bigger,fatter O-Liner you need for the smaller QB.
Also the throwing over the DL's arms reaching into the sky, the taller QB can throw much easier over the top of them than the smaller QB.

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021

He couldn't beat Jimmy G at home in a Playoff at home the number 1 Seed, Green Bay snow season time man :eyes
Number one seed the year before as well 2021-2022 and lost at Lambeau again in the Conf Final to Brady.
2019-202 season again lost to Jimmy G who only threw for 77 yards :ROFLMAO:Mostert did all the damage with 220 yards and 4 TD's but this time at least in San Fran as the number two seed, but again failed to get the deal done!! Two Interceptions

What's he going to do in the AFC - Myhome Boy, Josh Allen, Justin Herbert, Joe Burrows, Trevor Lawrence - that's some tough conference and competition man. I'd definitely look at staying in the NFC :eyes

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
NY media will have a field day with the sensitive, all about me Rodgers.

Just watch.
They are waiting for him man, compared to the smaller, sleepier Green Bay area/media, NY is pretty hard area to win over.

KD, Kyrie and Harden all ran away from the NY area after 2-3 years max :LOL:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
They are waiting for him man, compared to the smaller, sleepier Green Bay area/media, NY is pretty hard area to win over.

KD, Kyrie and Harden all ran away from the NY area after 2-3 years max :LOL:
He’s going to get smashed and make the biggest, petulant sook in history.

Just watch. This bloke has as much form as Cryrie Irving.

• Love

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
He’s going to get smashed and make the biggest, petulant sook in history.

Just watch. This bloke has as much form as Cryrie Irving.
Looking forward to seeing this. C'mon Codg....sign with them instead of boring the whole world on what you want to do.

• Haha

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Less than six weeks to go for the draft, lots of tinkering and moves so far :D

Houston has two picks in the first 12, Seattle picks 5 & 20, Detroit 6 & 18 off a pretty good year for them
The Eagles interesting coming off a SB appearance picks 10 & 30

DJ Moore WR to the Bears
Jimmy G to the Raiders
Derek Carr to the Saints
Zeke getting cut by 'Dem Boys!! :oops:
Most interesting ones for me is Orlando Brown Jr from the Chiefs, the Tackle to help the Bengals and Joe Burrow's O-Line, pretty good move to steal a major player from a top rival.
Similar move by the Niners weakening the Eagles D-Line and signing up 11 sack Javon Hargrave. Him, Armstead, Bosa another new signing in Clelin Ferrell from the Raiders and with Fred Warner operating behind them are going to be an amazing watch next season :eyes

1679112684566.png

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Looking forward to seeing this. C'mon Codg....sign with them instead of boring the whole world on what you want to do.
He's waiting for the attention, probably has to wait for end of March Madness, some rock concerts going to happen, a quiet movie release week and then when there's no news and eyes are all focussed on him, he'll let us know man :LOL:

• Haha

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Jets have already added Mecole Hardman and Allen Lazard to their roster for next year.

Beefing up the receiving corp for Rodgers' impending arrival.

Look out AFC East, the Jets are coming !

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Jets have already added Mecole Hardman and Allen Lazard to their roster for next year.

Beefing up the receiving corp for Rodgers' impending arrival.

Look out AFC East, the Jets are coming !
Heh heh. The Jest. They’re funny.

Let’s go Bruins !!! Most regular season wins in the entire history of the NHL. Keep it going !!!

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Heh heh. The Jest. They’re funny.

Let’s go Bruins !!! Most regular season wins in the entire history of the NHL. Keep it going !!!

The Chilliwack Bruins ?

Thought they were disbanded years ago ?

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Tickets on-sale today at 1pm guys, LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!!! :mhihi

Hospitality tickets now if you can afford them - $600 or something like that lol :LOL:

Two games in Melbourne, Preliminary FInal weekend :eyes

1681776591777.png