NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Stoobes

Tiger Rookie
May 24, 2005
Re: NFL 2012-13

Another massive win for the 9ers, though against 1 of the worst defenses in the league.
1st team ever to get over 300 passing & rushing yards in the same game!
Looking better than last year with the D just as good and now the offensive game stepping up.
Still early days and a lot can go wrong but couldn't be happier at the moment.

SfB_AkA._DeLiCiOuS

Tiger Legend
Mar 12, 2004
East Melbourne

Stoobes said:
Another massive win for the 9ers, though against 1 of the worst defenses in the league.
1st team ever to get over 300 passing & rushing yards in the same game!
Looking better than last year with the D just as good and now the offensive game stepping up.
Still early days and a lot can go wrong but couldn't be happier at the moment.

9ers are looking the goods, little slip up a few weeks back....but they are looking one the teams to beat along with the Texans and Falcons.
79-3 run in the last 2 weeks......not to shabby.

Stoobes

Tiger Rookie
May 24, 2005

Jukes Extended said:
9ers are looking the goods, little slip up a few weeks back....but they are looking one the teams to beat along with the Texans and Falcons.
79-3 run in the last 2 weeks......not to shabby.

Was a bit of a slip up but the form of the Vikings has actually been pretty solid.
Still a team we should beat but not the worst loss, especially since everything that could go wrong did go wrong that day.
Love to see the Saints get done here, 0-5 who would have picked that.

Stoobes

Tiger Rookie
May 24, 2005

Jukes Extended said:
What a comeback!!

I hate the Chargers with a passion so I don't mind this result.

Yeah I spoke too soon there, had some money on the Chargers their odds didn't look right.
They got a couple home crowd calls at the end there but didn't mind seeing them get up.
Having Marques Colston in my fantasy team certainly eased the pain:)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Off to Hawaii tomorrow just in time for Monday night footy -will be at the bar drinking longbaords eating cheeseburgers and getting amongst it im enjoying my newfound interest in NFL easier to get back in touch with it all when in the USA of course

SfB_AkA._DeLiCiOuS

Tiger Legend
Mar 12, 2004
East Melbourne

craig said:
Off to Hawaii tomorrow just in time for Monday night footy -will be at the bar drinking longbaords eating cheeseburgers and getting amongst it im enjoying my newfound interest in NFL easier to get back in touch with it all when in the USA of course

Have a ball mate, I was there last year and miss it greatly.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Certainly will Jukesy goin on my own too, i go every year - sun, surfing, beers rich food, NFL and MLB play offs i'll have a longboard for ya

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide

craig said:
Certainly will Jukesy goin on my own too, i go every year - sun, surfing, beers rich food, NFL and MLB play offs i'll have a longboard for ya

don't you usually go In September, with Diggler ;D

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

What a strange season of upsets.

* Bills beat Cards who have dropped back down to earth after a 4-0 W/L start.
* Seattle by a point over the Pats.
* Cleveland wins :eek: and beats Bengals.
* Dudraiders nearly beating Atlanta who are now 6-0.
* 49ers scoreless after 1st quarter.

As for my beloved Steelers.....it's time to tank!! ;D Lost 3 winnable road games. WTF!

Players going down like nine pins with injuries.....what is this? Bummersitis disease has hit the US or something?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Seahawks doing a good job ATM on the San Frans. Keeping them down.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Jukes Extended said:
Long way to go, I'd be filthy if the 9ers lose.

Alex Smith looking a bit off today. NFC West is the toughest division so far this season. Won't be easy against Seattle.

SfB_AkA._DeLiCiOuS

Tiger Legend
Mar 12, 2004
East Melbourne

TigerForce said:
Alex Smith looking a bit off today. NFC West is the toughest division so far this season. Won't be easy against Seattle.

I agree with you there but I had high expectations this season...dropped a few I didn't expect...a few floggings too.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Jukes Extended said:
I agree with you there but I had high expectations this season...dropped a few I didn't expect...a few floggings too.

Heh heh....SF scored a toey touchdown, hit the front and now did a great interception with the home crowd chanting loudly:

D-feeeence!!...D-feeeeence!!...D-feeeeence!! ;D