NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Put these in anyway

1. Bungals, Bill's, Bucks, 49ers, Chiefs, Cardinals
2. Jimmy G - Over
Dak - Under
Mitchell - Over
Zeke - Over
Deebo - Over
Cee Dee - Over
3. Jimmy - INT
Dak - INT

Looking forward to the $17M win :love: Going to buy a cul-de-sac for my NFL Punt Rd friends, we'll put a screen in the middle of the 'sac' every Monday/Tuesday morning during NFL Season to watch and have sick Playoff parties weekly culminating in a 'wild' one week Super Bowl party :cool:

#BestLife
#BangBangNinerGang
Got it Jerry.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Somehow the Raiders are within 1 score at the half.

Seem to have bumbled their way through. Dropped passes, offensive penalties and special teams brain fades costing them plenty so far.

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Somehow the Raiders are within 1 score at the half.

Seem to have bumbled their way through. Dropped passes, offensive penalties and special teams brain fades costing them plenty so far.
Take the fumble out and it's close to an even ball game. Only 12 total yards difference at the half, 5.9 to 5.8 yards per play, 3rd down conversions 50% to 55%, penalties 3 to 2

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
He’ll be going for the Bungals big time.
Yeah I know you don't like the ND, I've followed Notre Dame all my life (convinced myself I'm an alumni, as long as I believe it aye :p) and that son Jac studied and used to do Notre Dame games and programs on them before joining NBC. Another son captained the team

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Gee fancy having that much time but no options. Then an int. Good secondary defense by the Bungals.