NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Karen Rodgers bombs again :rotfl1
Can't wn SB's, can't get to them, even with home field advantage. Reckon Niners are 4-0 v Erin in Playoffs now :mhihi
Yep, really embarrassing now. They can't even use their own weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Damn all you niners fans who no doubt selected them in the Drofbardi trophy comp :clap2

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
D Line outstanding again. Even the secondary ended up holding up eventually. Some nice running plays but no shock the passing game with Garoppolo is very very ordinary. He has immense problems judging coverage.

• Love
Damn all you niners fans who no doubt selected them in the Drofbardi trophy comp :clap2
Not looking good so far for me. Had a feeling the 9ers could've won this, but you would think GB were a better chance to win in the snow than SF.

• Love
Looking more and more like an INT/Fumble Recovery close to the end zone could decide whose going to win this game, with that extreme weather makes it hard for good offensive play.
Got it pretty close man. Block a punt close to the end zone (6 yards out). Recovery for a touchdown, helps win the game :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Pretty bad when all game long your Head Coach is waving his arms for more crowd noise. Maybe concentrate more on the game Le Flower.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I’m 0-2 !!!
I'm going for 0-4 I reckon. I had a feeling Bengals win, Niners win, Rams wins, really believe Bills and Josh Allen watched today and they'll believe too.

I don't care, I'll take bottom spot for continuing in the Playoffs :p

This emoji is good for Kap :afro :rotfl2

Insider trading? :mhihi

lol nothing that sinister.

Been betting on NFL games all season. Had the Titans a lot in multi bets, and they were the team who gave me the most heart trouble.

Had some spare time yesterday so had a closer look at their last 8 or so games.

They had been winning a lot of close games against teams with a losing record, so I decided to take a punt on the Bengals.

Got lucky.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
lol nothing that sinister.

Been betting on NFL games all season. Had the Titans a lot in multi bets, and they were the team who gave me the most heart trouble.

Had some spare time yesterday so had a closer look at their last 8 or so games.

They had been winning a lot of close games against teams with a losing record, so I decided to take a punt on the Bengals.

Got lucky.
Yeah, disappointing team are the Titans. Glad the Steelers beat them during the season. Well done Mopsy.