NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The other irony I love about the NFL is you have 100 odd elite athletes using every ounce of their physical ability for 60 minutes only for a game be decided by a kicker.

Love that the guys nailed their kicks too. Can't imagine the heartbreak of missing the game winner.

Reactions: 1 user

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Rams got to take away the full points on drives like that if they want to beat Brady

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Yes I am Streaka

If you can find it, I recommend you read "They're playing my game" by Hank Stram ISBN 0-688-06080-3

A fantastic read for Chiefs fans by their first coach.

I found a copy in a second hand book store years ago. Must have read it 10 times, then lent it to an American exchange student staying with us who was a Chiefs fan, and the prick took it with him when he went home.

I almost started following the chiefs because of that book. Have a soft spot for them.

Reactions: 1 user

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
If you can find it, I recommend you read "They're playing my game" by Hank Stram ISBN 0-688-06080-3

A fantastic read for Chiefs fans by their first coach.

I found a copy in a second hand book store years ago. Must have read it 10 times, then lent it to an American exchange student staying with us who was a Chiefs fan, and the prick took it with him when he went home.

I almost started following the chiefs because of that book. Have a soft spot for them.

Cheers mate, will look it up

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Stafford with the big plays when his team needed it most.

Wonders will never cease

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
3 games this weekend, 3 games decided by a kicker in the final seconds.

Great playoff football.