NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Col.E.Kurtz

Tiger Legend
Apr 4, 2005
Training camp is about to begin, I was thinking of trying to establish a fantasy league and was wondering if anyone on PRE was interested?

Col.E.Kurtz

Tiger Legend
Apr 4, 2005
Re: NFL 2012-13

Streak said:
I might give it a go Col.

Do you do it on the NFL website?

I'm not sure, I was going top gauge the interest then do the research where to set up the league. I think the NFL website is free so it seems like a good choice.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Green Bay v San Diego tomorrow morning 10.00 am EST on Ch 509 Foxtel.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Hey Kurtzy i just started getting into NFL if you canget the numbers i'll have a dip

Col.E.Kurtz

Tiger Legend
Apr 4, 2005

craig said:
Hey Kurtzy i just started getting into NFL if you canget the numbers i'll have a dip

It's a great sport, violent, tactical and it has a draft. Also the season starts in September just as most Tiger supporters suddenly have some free time.

I'm moving house at the moment so I haven't been focused on the fantasy league but I will send something round soon.

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide

Jukes Extended said:
I like the Tiger affiliation, but let's be honest they are ordinary.

been a long time Bengals fan, from the days with their rivalry with the 49's in the Superbowls in the early 80's.

was going to ask how they are travelling, from your post it doesn't sound good.

SfB_AkA._DeLiCiOuS

Tiger Legend
Mar 12, 2004
East Melbourne

U2Tigers said:
been a long time Bengals fan, from the days with their rivalry with the 49's in the Superbowls in the early 80's.

was going to ask how they are travelling, from your post it doesn't sound good.

Although last season they were able to sneak in to the playoffs....I'd be surprised if they were able to do it again this season.
The Bengals strength is their offensive line...but Wharton tore this ACL in the recent pre-season match and is gone for the season and that makes it worse.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia

Jukes Extended said:
Although last season they were able to sneak in to the playoffs....I'd be surprised if they were able to do it again this season.
The Bengals strength is their offensive line...but Wharton tore this ACL in the recent pre-season match and is gone for the season and that makes it worse.

Big Bengals fan here.

This current Bengals list is their most talented under Marvin Leiws IMO. Clint Boling is a talented understudy to the LG spot, and shouldn' have a lot of trouble filling in for Wharton.

All depends on Dalton and how well he goes second season.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

2012/13 season starts tomorrow at 12.30 (EST- Australia)

Dallas v NY Giants

Tebow at the NY Jets will be interesting to watch this season.

Most say the Bills will be most improved, but I doubt it.