NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
One down two to go in the Thanksgiving games, but already we need to turn our attention to this weeks other matchups.

LA Rams (+15.5) @ Kansas City Chiefs (-15.5) Monday Nov 28th 8:25am
Green Bay Packers (+6.5) @ Philadelphia Eagles (-6.5) Monday Nov 28th 12:20pm
Pittsburgh Steelers (+2.5) @ Indianapolis Colts (-2.5) Tuesday Nov 29th 12:15pm

Tips to be in by 8:25am Monday.
Lesson learnt this week - I’m waiting to see who The Curse of Chumpley picks first !

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
I demand a new coin.

I should set up a new Krispy kreme outlet. Couldn’t lose.

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Biggest college game of the year tomorrow when my Wolverines take on arch rival Ohio State. Number 3 v number 2. Critical for the final 4 playoffs.

But as usual, we get *** over by ESPN who, despite having two channels, aren’t gonna show the game and instead, show a bunch of lesser games. Ffs.

I don’t actually expect Michigan to win despite being 11-0 on the season. Had a VERY soft schedule.

• Sad

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Biggest college game of the year tomorrow when my Wolverines take on arch rival Ohio State. Number 3 v number 2. Critical for the final 4 playoffs.

But as usual, we get *** over by ESPN who, despite having two channels, aren’t gonna show the game and instead, show a bunch of lesser games. Ffs.

I don’t actually expect Michigan to win despite being 11-0 on the season. Had a VERY soft schedule.
Yep, I hope the F*ckeyes lose. Can't stand them. Either way you might meet again in the Peach or Fiesta Bowl.

Good to see Alabama finally out of the way.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Why can’t these **** losers show the game ???
Just checked. You're right. 2 v 3 not shown??? Not even a replay.

I think this has something to do with the US Fox channel. Rights?

Last edited:
  • Sad

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
TAKE THAT OHIO !!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEES !!!
Good win by the Wolves. Surprised to read that the F*ckeyes might have to qualify for the College Fottball Playoff as an 'at-large' selection meaning they'd drop from top 4. I just thought the rankings would swap them to #3 and Michigan to #2. We'll see next week.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Good win by the Wolves. Surprised to read that the F*ckeyes might have to qualify for the College Fottball Playoff as an 'at-large' selection meaning they'd drop from top 4. I just thought the rankings would swap them to #3 and Michigan to #2. We'll see next week.
That was the biggest and best game of the year. And we couldn’t get it on mainstream here in Australia. Unreal.

What a game. Michigan’s somewhat average QB JJ McCarthy has the game of his life. Blake Corum - who will probably win the Heisman - is injured and can only go for 2 carries. But Donovan Edwards steps up and runs for 216 yards.

The Wolverine offense has a big game when really it’s their defense that’s their strength. Ohio though score plenty in the first half, only to eventually be shut down in the second half by the Wolverine defense and putting perhaps the best QB in college - CJ Stroud - on ice.

What a game.

Yeeeeeeeees !!!!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
That was the biggest and best game of the year. And we couldn’t get it on mainstream here in Australia. Unreal.

What a game. Michigan’s somewhat average QB JJ McCarthy has the game of his life. Blake Corum - who will probably win the Heisman - is injured and can only go for 2 carries. But Donovan Edwards steps up and runs for 216 yards.

The Wolverine offense has a big game when really it’s their defense that’s their strength. Ohio though score plenty in the first half, only to eventually be shut down in the second half by the Wolverine defense and putting perhaps the best QB in college - CJ Stroud - on ice.

What a game.

Yeeeeeeeees !!!!
Where did you watch it?