NIB | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NIB

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
NIB to be our main sponsors.

I really hope they convince NIB to just use their letters on our jersey and not the green box. They should follow Jeep's lead and just have a black, or yellow for clash strips, NIB on the sash.

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach

I really hope they convince NIB to just use their letters on our jersey and not the green box. They should follow Jeep's lead and just have a black, or yellow for clash strips, NIB on the sash.
Each to their own Baloo.
If the money is right, I believe they have the right to have their corporate logo and colours on display.
I’m not fussed that the colours stand out, probably worth more than if they just blended in.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
What's this about? All it says on the website is that NIB has extended it's sponsorship as a joint-major partner with the AFLW team for 2022 & 2023. Doesn't say anything about the AFL team. They are back of jumper sponsor for the AFL team already; assume we are still looking for a front of jumper sponsor?

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014

It looks awful on the women's jumper doesnt it Baloo? First thing I saw when I read the article and saw the photo, the green looks weird.

I guess we need the sponsor, so maybe no choice?

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
What's this about? All it says on the website is that NIB has extended it's sponsorship as a joint-major partner with the AFLW team for 2022 & 2023. Doesn't say anything about the AFL team. They are back of jumper sponsor for the AFL team already; assume we are still looking for a front of jumper sponsor?
It's actually worded a little oddly Ridley, you atre right.

If you start reading, its like the Womens sponsorship with NIB has been extended. Then it says their logo is on the men's jumper.

I sure hope we can get another key sponsor over the line to replace Jeep. Hard times I guess for major companies and s/ships.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
245940055_1016802702506834_3500488234565478140_n.png

It's going to be on the men's jumper too.

Worst logo we've ever had IMO. UGLY.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
View attachment 13926

It's going to be on the men's jumper too.

Worst logo we've ever had IMO. UGLY.
Yeah that looks crap. Are they staying on the back of the jumper as well? I hope we’re getting great commercial value. They’re not exactly a high profile corporation. Still as long as we are achieving the appropriate value for what should be the premium sponsorship opportunity in the AFL then that is all that matters.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
yeah, you'd think NIB might've compromised with just black letters...

but i guess they're the ones paying for the advertising space

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
1637283579654.png
Out of focus screen grab of the 2022 jumper. Man I really don't like the NIB logo colours there. A really miss Jeep's simple jumper logo. That was classy.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
That'll be the worst logo to be up on the gf stage holding up the cup ever.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
nib - something a pen has ..

looks like someone just stuck a sticker on ..