Nick Dal Santo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Dal Santo

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LOL, mate, take a look around here, we are too busy bagging our own club to give a *smile* about what opposition supporters have to say about us.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
JohnF said:
LOL, mate, take a look around here, we are too busy bagging our own club to give a sh!t about what opposition supporters have to say about us.

In the words of a good message board mate of mine
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rollin

saintskickedyourA

Tiger Cub
Aug 10, 2003
JohnF said:
LOL, mate, take a look around here, we are too busy bagging our own club to give a sh!t about what opposition supporters have to say about us.

My message is don't bag a club until you have the four points. You even bag Dal Santo and he gets BOG. I still laughing ;D

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Wow ! St Kilda, what a pathetic history they have. 1 premiership. A club with a histroy of losing. Doesnt St Kilda have the record for winning the most wooden spoons ?
St Kildas season is as good as Richmonds. The only thing is that Richmond finally get a draft pick prior to St Kilda.

FoX

Tiger Cub
Jul 27, 2003
We expected it anyway after all, we have a hack st kilda man at the helm (including loewe) and losses like that only give us more resolve to get that saint parasite element away from the yellow and black and return to the successes that we were once accustomed to and something that saints fans have never known!

Mediocrity has always been accepted as the norm down moorabin way with your wooden spoon culture.

Your attack on us with your ranting posts is quite tame compared to slaggings we give ourselves in this forum. Your lameness is only exceeded by your own clubs history! ::)

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
saintskickedyourA said:
ahahahahah. You guys really suck. Smug b@stards! What a pack of !@#$!@#. You guys bagging us so much, now look at yourselves! ;D ahahhahahaha.
And Dal Santo gets BOG, ahahahahaha. Keep bagging clubs and they'll crap on you, ahahaha. Man did that backfire on you guys. I can't stop laughing.

OK first off all tell me what "saintskickedyoura" is sposed to mean.

2nd of all, no one on this board was bagging st. Kilda, all they were doing was talking bout Nick Dal Santo and saying he was prospective trade bait, THen you guys picked up on it and started bagging US on your website. so that backfired on you.

Dont worry, we look at our selves a lot. we are constantly critical of our club, players coaches. I blame a lot of the clubs poor run on the coaches who may i mention have 2 ex saints included. "**Cough** DUDS **Cough**

So dont worry buddy, you keep on laughing but while you do that keep saying to yourself 1 premiership, 1 premiership, 1 premiership......

dont get al high and mighty just coz you have a 4% chance at makin the finals.

Future Tiger Champ

Tiger Cub
Jul 17, 2003
Interesting to see, the two games after this post start Nick Dal Santo has been in awesome form. Played a pretty good game against us, and today against the Blues, he got 26 posessions and 3 goals. Granted they were against poor opposition, but he does show some promise

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Noticed the same thing FTC.

Couldn't imagine him wanting to leave the Saints for the Tigers at the moment though the way the Saints are travelling.

As you said they have only beaten sides that have been travelling very poorly, but they have done it in convincing fashion.

Don't forget they also basted the eagles a few weeks ago. Does anyone know Dal Santo's stats for that game. Would be interesting to see how he went against a class midfield.

Couldn't do us any harm the way we are going at the moment though hey.

Whoo hoo 700 Posts

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I dont think Richmond would be able to afford a Luke Power. I would welcome him with open arms, however, we have too many OVERPAID players. People would need to agree to a pay cut.

However, Power is from Melbourne, the only thing that would make him come back to a Melbourne based club would be homesickness. His brother whom plays for the Western *smile* isnt a bad player either.

Nick Dal Santo, I would expect his to sign with the Saints. They look like they are going places. One thing with the Saints, they are going to need to pay a few players more money and the salary cap with work against them at some stage.

Expect the Unexpected at St Kilda.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
MILLER has apparently canvassed the players about paycuts and we should free up quite a bit of cash at the end of the year with quite a few of the overpaid payers coming out of contract. Not to mention we no longer have to pay a ridiculous amount for David BOURKE and Nick DAFFY.

A couple of others will be eligible for the veterans list I think if they don't retire.

The thing that really worries me is, who would want to come to Punt Road with the ways things are going down there at the moment. If they would only stop making these stupid media statements.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I guess one thing that would encourage a player to come to Richmond is the Challenge of lifting a Richmond that hasnt performed.

It may interest a few players in successful teams where they may be limited to playing seniors.

Lets face it, I doubt we will be about to recruit an established star to come to Richmond. The only thing that may encourage them, is the money.