Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I've seen it. It's a beat up. FFS I'm over this trying to pin *smile* on blokes for playing up during the song. Why don't they let them go arm in arm again then they won't have any arms free!

Reactions: 1 user

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
So who said what about Vlaustin? I saw what he did in the club song but saw it as as some kind of in joke. Gee we will get hammered for wearing canary jocks next.

crackajack71

What Tiger?
Oct 19, 2006
Gee we will get hammered for wearing canary jocks next.
They look like the away strip after a hard days work anyway.
Vlaus having a great year has to be AA, media making it hard for him with all the scrutiny he's received.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Ralph just said that Big V did something silly again during the club song.
The AFL asked for a 'please explain'
Are happy that it was a in house joke.
To me it looked like he was showing someone on the opposite side of the circle, how to shoot up.
He told the AFL is was about a wine spilling down your arm.
Ok

Apparently It was sign language for “see you in the showers Cholly”
Gotta laugh

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Has to be given an AA blazer this year.

Dunno about the AA team anymore. .... how Dustin wasn't in it last year still has me scratching my noggin!
As a 20 possession Dustin game is twice as valuable as a 40 possession Neale game.... doesn't it mean that he only needs to play 8 to 10 pretty good ones to make it?
Have no doubt that this year Fyfe will be captain and Neale will be vice and they'll probably have Petracca next to them in the guts!
The best player in the competition might be 'honoured' with a spot on the bench.
Devoid of credibility imo...

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Dunno about the AA team anymore. .... how Dustin wasn't in it last year
Devoid of credibility imo...

Totally agree. The selectors disgraced themselves last year.

They should release the transcript of the selection meeting so theres a public record, confirming who have NFI

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Thought he was sensational last night. Intercepted everything and very clean ball use. Was my best which went a bit against the grain. Pity umps wouldn't give him frees for hits in the head.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
My heart was in my mouth when he got that head knock last night.
Was very relieved to see him up and about straight after.

Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Thought he was sensational last night. Intercepted everything and very clean ball use. Was my best which went a bit against the grain. Pity umps wouldn't give him frees for hits in the head.
What I hated was the commentators almost saying serves you right for staging and he can look forward to less free kicks due to his behaviour? He didn't stage you *smile*, is as tough as nails and its a disgrace they have the hide to still mention it.

If he doesn't get AA this year I'll be mortified.

Reactions: 9 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

Yeah I thought he was a standout. 187cm and plays like a tall, almost Leo Barry-esque.

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
What I hated was the commentators almost saying serves you right for staging and he can look forward to less free kicks due to his behaviour? He didn't stage you *smile*, is as tough as nails and its a disgrace they have the hide to still mention it.

I was just about to post the same comment MD Jazz after hearing David King late in the game say that Nick had fooled the umpires once and they won't fall for it again. I found that really annoying given he was cleared of the staging charge. It is akin to someone being found not guilty of a crime, but still labelled a criminal anyway.

Reactions: 5 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Disgraceful commentary, i was furious.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I was just about to post the same comment MD Jazz after hearing David King late in the game say that Nick had fooled the umpires once and they won't fall for it again. I found that really annoying given he was cleared of the staging charge. It is akin to someone being found not guilty of a crime, but still labelled a criminal anyway.

Yep hated it too, worst part of the commentary all night.