Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
agree with Easy .we need 'the stackman' back in ASAP
Agreed but the 2019 version with a point to prove and a chip on his shoulder, he needs that motivation.

Well he's got the chance to do it again to an even greater extent this year.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Every week he’s out we learn how valuable he is.

So important to have him back for the second half of the year.

Reactions: 4 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
What a great bunch of young men we have at Punt rd , pretty much all taking less to stay part of the Club, others have left for opportunity and that’s fair enough, I think Brando is the only one who left for coin
I heard Brando on the Dylan Buckley podcast last year and he said that he was told if he stayed he would have to take a significant pay cut and that he was not discouraged from looking elsewhere.

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Yep can’t underestimate the loss of this bloke.... I think Dimma mentioned it in the doco after he went down in the GF - in the top couple of players we can’t afford to go down as he is critical to our game plan.

Reactions: 2 users