Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Have now seen the footage.
Almost deserves to come back through the 2’s. If we lose this week, I’ll be absolutely filthy.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Posted this on the MRP thread but it was just a dumb, unnecessary and undisciplined act.

Reactions: 6 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Have now seen the footage.
Almost deserves to come back through the 2’s. If we lose this week, I’ll be absolutely filthy.
Yer, so where can you see it? I was at the game and missed it too. Puzzling no footage put on the AFL site reporting his suspension - often seems the case for our players. Was the same for Marlion's last one too.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Yer, so where can you see it? I was at the game and missed it too. Puzzling no footage put on the AFL site reporting his suspension - often seems the case for our players. Was the same for Marlion's last one too.
AFL game replay is the only footage from a distance behind the posts. I reckon this is BS and we should appeal.

Dimma's on AFL360 tonight.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
AFL game replay is the only footage from a distance behind the posts. I reckon this is BS and we should appeal.

Dimma's on AFL360 tonight.
Thanks to you also - ditto my reply to TT. Floss seemed to think it was all a bit of a joke. AFL Geelong faction petty revenge?

Reactions: 1 user

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Geez Nick is an idiot.

Anything we do will get overs compared to other teams - so we cant risk even minor acts - which is why he needs to be spoken to I reckon he's been getting away with too many undisciplined acts these last few years.

But gee we should appeal there is absolutely nothing in it.

Reactions: 1 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
They played it on Ch9 news. Didn’t need to do it and now the team pays the price. Deserves a week for being a farkwit.

Reactions: 2 users

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Get the comments saying he has himself to blame, but looks to be a fine at worse for me.

Reactions: 2 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
take my post back. Just saw the replay on ch 9 - thanks Disco.

He will have to cop the week unless they can get WC to say their player staged. Silly.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Thanks for this but it's not all that clear what he did still. Goalpost conceals what sort of hit it was; even Fox didn't have much idea. Follow-up focused on the wrong WC player! :D

They focused on Waterman because he was the one that kicked the goal from the 50.

If thats the best image though, whilst the umpire indicated high impact, Christian is guessing where he hit him as the post is blocking the actual hit.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Frustrated?
Arrogant?
Angry?
Just trying to work out what is going on with Vlastuin over the last couple of years.
These undisciplined acts have crept into his game. Now they’re becoming consistent

Reactions: 4 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Frustrated?
Arrogant?
Angry?
Just trying to work out what is going on with Vlastuin over the last couple of years.
These undisciplined acts have crept into his game. Now they’re becoming consistent

Imagine if he was named captain like many thought he should. He's been full of these *smile* acts the last 2 seasons. Cut it out Nick, you're better than this.

Reactions: 5 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
That Ralph Malph Twitter footage is extremely inconclusive. Hopefully we can win an appeal as we really need him next week.

GC are going okay and will be hungry after a couple of narrow and maybe unlucky losses last two games. They still have a sniff of finals. We’ll need to play better than we did against Eagles to get over the line. Especially without Dusty and maybe Vlastuin.

Hopefully Prestia and Cotchin are back.

Reactions: 1 users