Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Re: A positive - Vlastuin?

SkillzThatKillz said:
Did you get that quote from "So I Married an Axe Murderer"???

Awesome Mike Myers movie!!
Floss-ton... Woooo-aaaah man!

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011

Tigersub said:
This guy willl be a Gun in the true form of the word going forward through the hard and good games.

reminds me of daniel jackson in his first year

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009

plays the game the way i love.

hard as anything with skill and poise.

awsome prospect

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Vlastuin touted as a potential top 3 pick at the beginning of last year? Could be one of the steals in last years draft ala Selwood.

BladeTiger

Our new Full Back?
Apr 22, 2004

Hard to believe it was only his second game. The boy as true grit, could well become the John Wayne of our midfield.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

BladeTiger said:
Hard to believe it was only his second game. The boy as true grit, could well become the John Wayne of our midfield.
It is hard to believe since it was his 3rd game :)
Impressive youngster

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004

Early indications appear to be that we've picked up a boy who should have been taken much earlier in his draft.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007

Phantom said:
Early indications appear to be that we've picked up a boy who should have been taken much earlier in his draft.

Yes, looks so comfortable and composed out on the field.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

Its been written elsewhere I know but with Conca, Ellis and Vlastuin added to the inside mid area has been dealt with through the draft very nicely. I know they all have outside games as well but it is really time for us to get an outside excitement machine added to the mix.

If we had a Lewis Jetta type in our squad we would be a vastly better team.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003

Sintiger said:
Its been written elsewhere I know but with Conca, Ellis and Vlastuin added to the inside mid area has been dealt with through the draft very nicely. I know they all have outside games as well but it is really time for us to get an outside excitement machine added to the mix.

You have a problem with Cotch, Dusty, Conca, Ellis, Axel n Flossy as our inner mids with Lids as an outside jet?

Feb 25, 2007

Sintiger said:

If u heard the swannies fans on radio today u wouldnt want a lewis jetta well soley based on run, needs to have a bit of grunt and not afraid to go in cause the real lewis jetta plays scared and doesnt go hard the other way when he doesnt have the ball and this all from Swans fans....

But yes without all my hoopla we need a serious outside run player like stephen hill from Freo or Cyril

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

TigerMasochist said:
You have a problem with Cotch, Dusty, Conca, Ellis, Axel n Flossy as our inner mids with Lids as an outside jet?
No, I think that's great. I just think we need another one.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005

Sorry Sin, extra outside mid - yep agree - a Brad Hill type would do nicely.

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006

jeez we look good with the love machine, ellis and axle in the engine room. Add these fellas to lids, The Chimp, The concreter, Dusty and Sheds, and we have a mf for opponents to fear about for a ways into the future. We only need 1 of Tiger Beanie/ Griff/ Elton to come on strong (good odds), 1 of Special K maC/ Dea to be a good 200 game foot soldier, to recruit an indigenius hare, and we will threaten.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

snaps truly said:
with a huge melon on his shoulders. Word is it has it's own weather system

Yeah he looks like one of those Easter Island statues :hihi

I reckon he is grouse. Hard as a cat's head, fearless, team oriented and good skill level. Can never have too many of that type.