Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Re: A positive - Vlastuin?

Sintiger said:
Its been written elsewhere I know but with Conca, Ellis and Vlastuin added to the inside mid area has been dealt with through the draft very nicely. I know they all have outside games as well but it is really time for us to get an outside excitement machine added to the mix.

If we had a Lewis Jetta type in our squad we would be a vastly better team.

Agree. Another couple of outside speedsters who use the ball well are still required.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

Smoking Aces said:
13 kicks 10 hand balls 11 marks 1 goal

Rising star nomination?
I forgot to mention he went at 83% efficiency. Whow!

linuscambridge

Tiger Superstar
Jul 13, 2004

I had a chat today with a friend who recently attended a lecture by somebody involved in talent I.D. at the A.I.S. They were indicating that they were moving away from muscle biopsies and VO2 max tests as the definitive tools in selecting talent and now looking for the mongrel gene! They are finding the kids with a bit of mongrel have success rates above and beyond those with the perfect set of physical attributes.

I think the Tigers recruiting staff are doing the same recently, Vlas, Ellis, Conca, none of these kids will die wondering!

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004

I rate the boy. I wanted Grundy but more then happy with Vlas.

Looks like he has played 150 games.

linuscambridge

Tiger Superstar
Jul 13, 2004

SCOOP said:
I rate the boy. I wanted Grundy but more then happy with Vlas.

Looks like he has played 150 games.

You had a few mates there scoop, but the Vlas/Mc Bean/Big O combination seems to have taken care of several needs in one fell swoop.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

He's my pick for number 17 next year, the great man would love him.

GoodOne

Tiger Legend
Apr 2, 2004

BladeTiger said:
Hard to believe it was only his second game. The boy as true grit, could well become the John Wayne of our midfield.

Yeah I found it hard to believe too. Then I found out it was his 3rd game.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

Could work out well for him (opportunity wise) to have injuries to Tuck and Knights.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

AstuteTiger said:
I reckon too....Tom Lynch played his 11th game and kicked 10 :spin

bloke for north went ok. (i assume he is eligible?)