Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

linuscambridge

Tiger Superstar
Jul 13, 2004
Re: A positive - Vlastuin?

Vlas probably shaded Wines today as well, no mean feat, both great young talents. I look forward to seeing these kids battle it out over the next decade.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne

Poised is the word, doggy. Composed. Tough. Smart. Skilled. Woah.

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney

No great Heppell style debate for this one. What it said on the outside of the box is what we've got after the wrapper came off. I'd hoped he be given more time to mature before being put on the paddock but it just doesn't look like he needs it. I suppose it worries me a little that as a first year player he has been able to stroll so quickly into our best side and then look like he belongs there.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003

linuscambridge said:
Vlas probably shaded Wines today as well, no mean feat, both great young talents. I look forward to seeing these kids battle it out over the next decade.
Smashed to highly rated Wines.

Summerisle

Tiger Rookie
Mar 28, 2011

I was speaking to a bloke today who played with him in juniors and went to school with him. He was an absolute beast then and I'll say he's going to be one for us aswell.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008

Barnzy said:
No tank?

Seemed to be involved all 4 quarters.
Good point. I had picked up on the "no tank" theory and assumed it was true - but he seemed to go the distance well today

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007

Very good game.

Certainly outshone the player who has already been backed the Rising Star award - Oliver Wines.

Seems very fit and his disposal was excellent.

Col.E.Kurtz

Tiger Legend
Apr 4, 2005

Tenacious said:
Good point. I had picked up on the "no tank" theory and assumed it was true - but he seemed to go the distance well today

It has been, but he's getting better. Also helped to be playing in a winning side no doubt.

Tigersub

Tiger Superstar
Apr 22, 2012

This guy willl be a Gun in the true form of the word going forward through the hard and good games.

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004

Old head on young shoulders I feel...mature kid.

Leader material in years to come.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007

snaps truly said:
Word is it has it's own weather system

Did you get that quote from "So I Married an Axe Murderer"???

Awesome Mike Myers movie!!

BBC

Here comes the hairdryer.
Feb 16, 2005
Melbourne

End the Rising Star farce now.
Just nominate him.
Flossy reminds me of another clubs skipper, not saying who other than he's a jet.

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008

what a great player - you just know he is going to give 100%