Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
There was an article on Nicks post but they did not connect it to Robbo's snorty nose tweet that it was aimed at.
Found the article weird.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
There was an article on Nicks post but they did not connect it to Robbo's snorty nose tweet that it was aimed at.
Found the article weird.

Robbo deleted the tweet. Like all bullies, backs down when challenged.

Reactions: 6 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Back on Nick.. I think he just struggling somewhat.
Need a ripper one from him along with Grimes, Astbury, Short, Houli Douli , I’m from Broady, Baker Boy & Balta if we are to contain their forwards Friday.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Back on Nick.. I think he just struggling somewhat.
Need a ripper one from him along with Grimes, Astbury, Short, Houli Douli , I’m from Broady, Baker Boy & Balta if we are to contain their forwards Friday.
Best thing is that I don't think many of our players are right on top of their game yet this year. There's been patches n cameos n bits n pieces but hardly a dominant period from anyone. Yet we're still playing off in a prelim next weekend, thanks to our structured system where everyone chips in n does his bit when necessary. Gunna be scary as *smile* if the whole team finds some form n puts it all on the park for two weeks.

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Best thing is that I don't think many of our players are right on top of their game yet this year. There's been patches n cameos n bits n pieces but hardly a dominant period from anyone. Yet we're still playing off in a prelim next weekend, thanks to our structured system where everyone chips in n does his bit when necessary. Gunna be scary as *smile* if the whole team finds some form n puts it all on the park for two weeks.
One week at a time TM...