Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Vlastuin grabbed him around the shoulder and lladhams threw himself back. he flopped. port were flopping all night. but only tiger players stage.
It looked like a clear free "live", on replay it was not so clear cut, but he did grab him on the shoulder, so the right decision was paid.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
The All Home and Away Supercoach Team. Even less meaningful than the Brownlow.
AA is for the best players in the H&A season. Guys like DBJ play many good games, against weaker opposition, when pressure is less, when they can run loose and get plenty of the ball.
A guy like Vlastuin plays some great games during the H&A, but also games where he just does what he needs to do.

DBJ probably had the better H&A season, but it is clear who any football person would prefer in their team come finals time.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
AA is for the best players in the H&A season. Guys like DBJ play many good games, against weaker opposition, when pressure is less, when they can run loose and get plenty of the ball.
A guy like Vlastuin plays some great games during the H&A, but also games where he just does what he needs to do.

DBJ probably had the better H&A season, but it is clear who any football person would prefer in their team come finals time.

Vlas' poor start to the 2017 GF and subsequent recovery and performance that day tells you everything you need about the man. You rely on him in the toughest of circumstances and he will not let you down.

Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
No AA defender should ever get brushed aside like a 10 pound weakling. Dusty or no Dusty.
Embarrassing
Yeh, its criminal that 2 guys who cannot defend to save themselves were chosen in front of our star. Anyone on the AA selection committee who voted for BJ should be stood down from future selection duties.

I'm sure its not relevant now but would be nice for Nick to sit back in 15 years time and have that on his CV.

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
What a ripper this bloke is.
Just reading AFL Runner.
Floss talking about DTLD and the backline/ruck set up.
When Nank dropped back a few times to take saving marks Floss yelled out like an idiot (his words):

"Leo Barry, you Star!"
He's a beauty.
(Although I almost needed a new TV with his brain fade on Ladhams)

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
Vlastuin grabbed him around the shoulder and lladhams threw himself back. he flopped. port were flopping all night. but only tiger players stage.

I had a good debate with my 18 yo son about this. He's only ever played junior footy and the great thing about it is there is hardly any staging. He just couldn't get his head around the fact that 90% of what happened was caused by Ladhams.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Absolute scum bogans have set Vlossy‘s surf coast house on fire. Jeez I hope we smash these a holes tomorrow.

• Angry
Reactions: 9 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
*smile* arseholes!!!! Lets destroy these bastards tomorrow and resign them to the same fate as the Crows.....total *smile* oblivion!

Reactions: 5 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
We can thank robbo and the headline grabbing media for inciting some of the unhinged out there. Death threats against Grimes and now this. They need to be made accountable

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We can thank robbo and the headline grabbing media for inciting some of the unhinged out there. Death threats against Grimes and now this. They need to be made accountable

Yep. Even if it wasn't Cats supporters or AFL related, it was.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tigger unleash your anger on the Cats tomorrow, if Ablett is in your way, take him out.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Lunch too albeit it was obviously not as severe still being victimised from a fan like most likely was as a result of media victimisation