Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Houli's having a good game. Grimes saved us more than a few times already. Went off after a knock but came back and is doing well. Vlas is getting there.
completely agree. We are building! Our back six played really well and were under pressure by our silly mistakes (kicking across goals, 50 mtr penalty, 100 mtr penalty against Dusty's soft tap, not clean enough in our forward line). I thought Nick came good in the second half.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Not sure TBV, btw did Jack win mark of the week ?

No......Jeremy Howe took one over Bucks at training and apparently DeGoey posted on his Tinder profile where Steve Hocking noticed it and swiped whatever it is ya do to make a date:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
No......Jeremy Howe took one over Bucks at training and apparently DeGoey posted on his Tinder profile where Steve Hocking noticed it and swiped whatever it is ya do to make a date:rolleyes:
I’m just going to google, I’m not 100% your not telling the truth :))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Grimes, Houli and Vlaustin all having below par seasons. Houli last season I hope!

Yeah , I think dimma Will back them in to recapture their best in the old, form is temporary class is permanent theory

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Yeah , I think dimma Will back them in to recapture their best in the old, form is temporary class is permanent theory
I think Father Time is catching up with Bashar. Fantastic servant of the club but I believe his time as a player is coming to a close.
Id rather him go with a bit left in the tank than just limp into retirement one year too long.
He’ll still have plenty of scope outside of playing the game

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
View attachment 12530
I find it interesting that they point out Nick , however it’s there network that aired it
Guessing the staffer on the five second delay dump button was napping again. There's a hundred times a game you can see players obviously dropping the F bomb, but it's never heard because the umps mic's are off or they are to far away. One gets heard because the broadcasters aren't doing their jobs properly and suddenly it's the players fault.
Broadcasters love sneaking one or two of these types of incidents in every year because it simply creates massive hype n click bait for their products.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
If that results in a fine the AFL would then be compelled to review every bit of audio that isn’t broadcasted for every game. This happens 50 times a game.
AFL likes us to make a weekly donation to SHockings annual Maldives trip , if they can’t fine tooth a fine from a nasty incident they’ll pull the old “think of the children card” with a obscene language fine, most likely around the 20k mark

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Was definitely a step forward this week Red.
Yes. Especially as the game went on. Took some solid “under the flight of the ball” marks.

One of the gutsiest players I’ve ever seen.

Like our backline in general the last 4 years, totally underrated.

Reactions: 2 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
From my re-watching the game I thought that as the game progressed Nick's intercept positioning was improving all the time. The real Vlastuin is close to being back

Reactions: 4 users

TygerTyger

oh yeah!
Oct 17, 2006
Richmond
it looks pretty clearly to me that nick is offering "explanation" to druggy #33 - but the nuffies on twitter are describing it as umpire abuse and trying to get nick suspended. ffs! you can even hear the umpiring defending nick's attempt at spoil