Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
it looks pretty clearly to me that nick is offering "explanation" to druggy #33 - but the nuffies on twitter are describing it as umpire abuse and trying to get nick suspended. ffs! you can even hear the umpiring defending nick's attempt at spoil
#33's head spun around, he knew who Vlastuin was talking to.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
WTF was that kick out?

Nick played a great game, but if we are gonna be consistent with our criticism,

he just halved our premiership chances with that lazy, *smile*, kick.

every bit as bad a s Bachars 2015? against Freo,

the worst kick in footy is the kick over the head,

and we made an art form of it tonight.

Reactions: 7 users

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
5 coaches votes for Nick - good to see the form trend heading in the right direction

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
WTF was that kick out?

Nick played a great game, but if we are gonna be consistent with our criticism,

he just halved our premiership chances with that lazy, *smile*, kick.

every bit as bad a s Bachars 2015? against Freo,

the worst kick in footy is the kick over the head,

and we made an art form of it tonight.
Played a very good game and as welcome return to form but that kick in just about undid all of it.

Critical error at a critical time.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Bump from page 6.

This guy seems to be getting off lightly compared to the younger scapegoats .......

Been mentioned as a possible future captain .....

Leaking goals
Fumbly
ill disciplined
And what with the being the loose man in defence and constantly flying for marks in front of the pack and not getting a finger to it?

Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Bump from page 6.

This guy seems to be getting off lightly compared to the younger scapegoats .......

Leaking goals
Fumbly
ill disciplined
And what with the being the loose man in defence and constantly flying for marks in front of the pack and not getting a finger to it?
All very fair comments. Not having the type of season he would expect.

The rest of the season will show his leadership qualities. As I think Cotchin should hand over the captaincy. But it might be Grimes who is our next captain.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Don’t think his multiple concussions have helped , however thought he was finding form until his corky , hindsight says he shouldn’t have played last game. If finals become out of reach I’d give Nick an extended break

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Bump from page 6.

Leaking goals
Fumbly
ill disciplined

Agree, as bad a season as I can recall for him (injuries can't have helped). The ill-discipline has been infuriating.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Yeah, where’s he at?

Been a litany of woe since he was knocked out and some idiot set fire to his house

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Been a litany of woe since he was knocked out and some idiot set fire to his house

Its all part of his destiny to win the Norm Smith and the associated Phoenix headlines

he was declared 'unlikely' last week, so you're think he's 'likely' this week?

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Its all part of his destiny to win the Norm Smith and the associated Phoenix headlines

he was declared 'unlikely' last week, so you're think he's 'likely' this week?

Can’t wait to see him back as he will further release the brothers to wield their sublime arts

• Love
Reactions: 1 user