Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Can’t stand him. Has done stuff all at Essendon. Everything wrong with that club.
I raise you Dylan Shiel.

You're allowed to hit Nick Vlastuin. It must be in the rules somewhere, because no one is ever penalised for it. Two Metre Petra started it in the first minute and followed up later in the quarter, and Smith did his usual pissant niggle thing.

So I'm okay with Nick giving some back, like when he ragdolled Petra's sister Francis for her gutless cannoning into Nank's back (did it again to Soldo a minute later. Slow learner that Francis. As dumb as it is talentless.)

Reactions: 5 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
What a footballer. And just a little tough. Almost felt sorry for Waterman, if he wasn’t marked by Vlas he had Grimes. And if not Grimes he had Broad. Poor bastard.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
What a footballer. And just a little tough. Almost felt sorry for Waterman, if he wasn’t marked by Vlas he had Grimes. And if not Grimes he had Broad. Poor bastard.
Like a country cup winner in the Cox Plate.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
So I'm okay with Nick giving some back, like when he ragdolled Petra's sister Francis for her gutless cannoning into Nank's back (did it again to Soldo a minute later. Slow learner that Francis. As dumb as it is talentless.)

That ragdolling of Petra was savage. Tossed him around like he was nothing. One of the more disrespectful acts I’ve seen. Magnificent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
That ragdolling of Petra was savage. Through him around like he was nothing. One of the more disrespectful acts I’ve seen. Magnificent.
He'll get done for that.... overnight category added to MRP... collar rash. $2000 surely.

Reactions: 2 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
If the game went for 6 hours, he'd eventually get Gibcus....

Who'd also towel him up!

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Love him.
He is bitterly hard but fair.
Someone our cubs can look up to.

Reactions: 1 user