Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
You gotta laugh at the media morons this week going on about how underrated and special he is. Like, 5-6 years after every Richmond fan or anyone else with half a clue knew.

Superstar.

Reactions: 9 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Apparently Darcy Byrne-Jones is better. And Luke Ryan (whoever he is).

How this bloke is not already at least a dual All-Australian beggars belief.

Darcy Byrne-Jones ha ha haaaarrghhh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003

yes, it beggars belief. Our best player this season IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

It's a travesty mate.

In his best form since being knocked out in the 2020 GF.

Elite Tigga is back baby & that is a very good thing for our premiership chances..

Reactions: 4 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Classy player.

I'm not sure he's not a better player than Hodge or Hurn. Positions a bit more like Hodge.

When Alex Rance retired we were all asking who would step up. Vlastuin is the bloke who works high and pushes back. And that begs the question - did we cover Rance? If so, how.

I say we did pretty much and I blame Vlastuin.

Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Definitely better than Hurn. Arguably a better defender than Hodge, but definitely a lesser midfielder.

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
You gotta laugh at the media morons this week going on about how underrated and special he is. Like, 5-6 years after every Richmond fan or anyone else with half a clue knew.

Superstar.
Here we go, 4-5 years it's taken......this guys was All Australian before being a triple Premiership player!

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Solid player.

A couple of decent preseasons and he could find himself in the Darcy Byrne Jones stratosphere.

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
I reckon 99.9% percent of opposition coaches would have Vlaustin in All Australian 3 or so times already. I'm sure in opposition discussions pre game of tiger games he would be right up there as 1 to nullify. I'd have him as AA captain I rate him that highly.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
He didn’t get many kicks or handballs in the 2020 gf from memory. I think he only got one kick, but at least he got two tackles and one forearm to the head.

Sorry, can't be true. The head is sacrosanct and if Vlastuin was knocked out by a forearm to the head then the MRP would have sent it to the tribunal and the offender would have his actions scrutinised.

DS

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Sorry, can't be true. The head is sacrosanct and if Vlastuin was knocked out by a forearm to the head then the MRP would have sent it to the tribunal and the offender would have his actions scrutinised.

DS
MRP reviewed the incident n decided that the Clench being forced to play out the entire game ineffectually and be humiliated in a late moment incident by the Dusty one was adequate punishment for the AFLPA president. They also felt that Clench should have been ushered from the ground by security to ensure he wasn't further traumatized by having to endure the delirious over the top celebrations by the winning players or the presentation of trophies.

Reactions: 5 users