Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
I was thinking hopefully FlossTone doesn't do the same thing to FlounderFlop.
If he does he will be out for a Millenium.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
First time they meet since Patrick's devastating elbow injury.

Hopefully Nick breaks the ice and apologizes for any ongoing trauma caused by his brutal attack.
Ha! Surprised Scotty has said it will be awkward. we would appreciate it with Floss sit this one out so not to upset Dangerflog and invade his safe space.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Nice pump up for the Flossy one in the Hun this morn n thoroughly deserved. Flossy simply been a premium rock solid footballer for us year after year, pity the whizz bang experts rarely ever notice how good a player he is.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Nice pump up for the Flossy one in the Hun this morn n thoroughly deserved. Flossy simply been a premium rock solid footballer for us year after year, pity the whizz bang experts rarely ever notice how good a player he is.
Blobbo's fallen in love with us recently.

• Haha

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Ha! Surprised Scotty has said it will be awkward. we would appreciate it with Floss sit this one out so not to upset Dangerflog and invade his safe space.
Now watch how many other footy watchers start pumping up his tyres.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Haven't read Robinson's puff piece on Nick today..... did he apologize for calling him a cheat a couple of years ago?

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
He bungled a bit on the night. Quite a bit. But in Q4, fresh off his own goal (own goal is not good), Vlastuin drove through the centre square and gently hooked a precise I50 to Shai. OK. He owed us. But he repaid.

Goes good.

And it's not like he had 93 CBAs for zip clearances.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
He bungled a bit on the night. Quite a bit. But in Q4, fresh off his own goal (own goal is not good), Vlastuin drove through the centre square and gently hooked a precise I50 to Shai. OK. He owed us. But he repaid.

Goes good.

And it's not like he had 93 CBAs for zip clearances.
Next time we're undermanned and bush pigs like Atkins are bullying our midgets in the guts, maybe we could think about throwing Nick in there.

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Next time we're undermanned and bush pigs like Atkins are bullying our midgets in the guts, maybe we could think about throwing Nick in there.
Was thinking the same thing.

Sometimes - and I know some of you will come at me for this - but honestly, sometimes I dont think Nick does enough - as a big bodied player between the arcs. I'd like to see him help the mids out more by running to receive more between the arcs - or to take a couple of centre sq plays to help out with the rotations. He seems to play within himself often, maybe he's just got that laconic style of play.

I love him dont get me wrong, but I reckon he has more in him during some games.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
A mixed bag from Vlas today. A few brain farts.

WTF was that hit on the Eagles player in the goal square for? Why do that?

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
thought he had a shocker, that was set up in his first 10 minutes

Reactions: 5 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
thought he had a shocker, that was set up in his first 10 minutes
Exactly - he and a couple of defenders make awful blues very early.
Probably settled OK later but I missed what happened with the 50m penalty
He can have brain farts as mentioned elsewhere

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
You just bank it. Vlastuin will, under no pressure, drive it into their eyes at a crucial stage. Once every game. It's all good.

If he does it again he's a *frown*.

Flakey this year. But our best defender, overall. Tarrant and latterly Grimes improving. None of them yet ready for the Daniel Rioli explosion.

Our backline is still unsettled. We haven't got long to fix this.

Reactions: 1 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Will he ever clean up the stupid free / 50m that costs a goal?

Still the best player I’ve ever seen sitting under a high ball. Always ends up on his chest rain hail or shine. Always. Amazing.