No.1 Ticket Holder | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

No.1 Ticket Holder

SkiddyMcGhee

Us and Them, Over and Over again
Jan 29, 2003
Sandringham, Melbourne
Fortunately the reference to Molloy seems to be unsubstantiated.

I'd prefer George Pell.
Seriously....whilst Pell got óff' on legal technicalities, his name should be struck off any RFC honour board/s. He remains a stain on our history and should *smile* off back to the Vatican City in Rome (if not already), where he belongs...

Reactions: 6 users

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Dunno. But she’s always referenced as no 1 for the AFLW team
OK, step aside everyone.

In order to bring this conjecture to an end, I am prepared to self nominate for the privilege of being the esteemed Number One Ticketholder.

My investiture will be held shortly. Attendance strictly by invite only.

gehring

Tiger Rookie
Oct 16, 2006
Seriously....whilst Pell got óff' on legal technicalities, his name should be struck off any RFC honour board/s. He remains a stain on our history and should *smile* off back to the Vatican City in Rome (if not already), where he belongs...
Legal technicalities ? Dont let the facts confuse your bias. Your mantra should be "just because it did not happen doesn't mean its not true." Waste of time trying to discuss further all Richmond members I consider my friends so on to something else.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Legal technicalities ? Dont let the facts confuse your bias. Your mantra should be "just because it did not happen doesn't mean its not true." Waste of time trying to discuss further all Richmond members I consider my friends so on to something else.

Fellow Richmond members are like family, you don't get say in who they are, you don't have to like them, but you're stuck with them for life.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Fortunately the reference to Molloy seems to be unsubstantiated.

I'd prefer George Pell.

What?!
You're saying you'd prefer George Pell over Mick Molloy????
Surely you're joking TBR
Molloy is at least a fair dinkum Richmond supporter.

Last edited:

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Just find the modern day version of him to be an unfunny, predictable, cringeworthy bore, not to mention a sellout.

I don't reckon he has made a gag in 10 years that wasn't entirely predictable and the Tigers stuff just makes me cringe.

Having said that, I'd kill Pell without a second thought, whereas I'd only like to see Molloy locked away in a dark box, so he's still well ahead.

Most of your posts are interesting, but in my opinion, you do say some weird stuff sometimes, TBR

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Most of your posts are interesting, but in my opinion, you do say some weird stuff sometimes, TBR

Dark boxes.

Cardinal sins.

It's worth the risk of a rare turnover when Dusty threads the needle with a creative pass :p