Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
At the risk of opening a pandoras box full of worms,

Is it possible that Leppa creates Notorius in his own image?

and he becomes the ultimate CHB/CHF swingman?

Its an old fashion, but very potent weapon.
When Down To Love get back, he can play deep and Noah higher, so that when he wins the ball back, instead of charging 5-10m and chipping a kick or spearing a handpass to the top of the 50, he gets the ball at the 50, charges through the centre square and lobs one in the goal square.

Reactions: 5 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Yep something for him and Leppa to work on. Out positioned dixon a couple of times well but needs to make sure he contests for the ball in the process.
Spot on. Still needs to make getting hands to the ball his objective. That was also Rance's issue when playing on the really big key forwards. He struggled too. Travis Cloke used to worry him and I remember a young Tom Lynch kicking a few on him at an MCG game that we won easily.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
When Down To Love get back,

and so, DTLD became

Down to Love.

and not the tennis context, but Love will Conquer context

It all comes Down to Love

and with Love Machine and Down to Love in the same back 6,

Love will surely prevail?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
and so, DTLD became

Down to Love.

and not the tennis context, but Love will Conquer context

It all comes Down to Love

and with Love Machine and Down to Love in the same back 6,

Love will surely prevail?
Perhaps some of the boys have been taking this too literally while locked in the hub? Don't mention that word.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Our back 6 reads like a *smile* roller derby team

B: Negative Co-Dependence; Down to Love; Animal Attraction

HB: Savage Little Love; Whole Lotta Love; Richmond Greatest Love Machine

a gold star if you can translate the back 6

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
B: Negative Co-Dependence Dylan; Down to Love Dave; Notorious Noah the Animal Attraction

HB: Savage Little Liam Love; Whole Lotta Love With The Chest To Prove It; Richmond Greatest Love Machine

I couldn't get the last one. It's not Shorty.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
B: Negative Co-Dependence Dylan; Down to Love Dave; Notorious Noah the Animal Attraction

HB: Savage Little Liam Love; Whole Lotta Love With The Chest To Prove It; Richmond Greatest Love Machine

I couldn't get the last one. It's not Shorty.
Vlastuin.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
The King of Gold Coast is very, very impressive. Blistering pace, agility and marks the ball at its highest point. Remember him smashing the GF sprint? Ran past Noah like he was standing still.
Notorious will have his work cut out for him. Wouldn’t mind giving him an easier task this week and letting Optimus sharpen his elbows on Kings noggin

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
The new Alex Rance has already been discussed within the ranks, others jumping on the debate:

Podcast from AFL.com

Reactions: 1 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Commentators built King up like you wouldnt believe in the build up - yet nothing said about Balta pantsing him. Dominated him I thought.

Reactions: 7 users