Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
B: Negative Co-Dependence Dylan; Down to Love Dave; Notorious Noah the Animal Attraction

HB: Savage Little Liam Love; Whole Lotta Love With The Chest To Prove It; Richmond Greatest Love Machine

I couldn't get the last one. It's not Shorty.

Grimes Dave Broady

Bakes Noah Vlastuin

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
It’s an indictment on those commentating tonight that they failed to acknowledge how good he was tonight.
Not only did he give King a bath he create run off half back.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Notorius gets better every week.

hes a certainty for the norm smith

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
It’s an indictment on those commentating tonight that they failed to acknowledge how good he was tonight.
Quality post. Annoyed me no end in amongst the GC barracking.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just seems to be more composed each week . Though King will only get better, it’s not a bad scalp to have on the resume

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Owned King tonight. He's gonna have many battles with the King twins in years to come. He's got the speed and leap to go with them. Exciting prospect.

Reactions: 4 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

Another scalp added to his long list.

Good comeback after last week. Shows the kid is made of the right stuff and has self belief. He has a good teacher in Leppa.

Got tough assignments coming up against Hawkins & Kennedy. Doesn’t get much harder than that. Without Dave and his support whatever happens this year we found another Back and need to recruit another.

Joy to watch his progress this year.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Ben King won't play tall in front like his brother does, which suited Noah. Having said that, he pantsed him.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I think I’m right saying in the last 3 weeks his been beaten very early in the game in a contest , however has then scalped Hipwood and King and continue to keep battling hard against the human redwood tree

Reactions: 3 users