Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
Me too. Rance liked to run off guys and we used Astbury to stand the forward gorillas. From what I’ve seen of Balta he’s very strong. Rance was a freak, Balta may be, too. Time will tell. One thing that Balta has that Rance never did is that monster kick.
What about balta doing intercept marks running off his player, 2 bounces through the corridor, brushing 2 opponents with fends to kick from 70m halfway high through goal....cant wait

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I dunno Oldy,

I reckon Dusty was pretty different from tom scully and jack trengove from the neck down.
How true geez Melbourne has gotten off easy for not taking Dusty.

That said our very own Skipper Chimp and of course Dimma and Mrs Dimma had a big hand in getting Dusty focused and on the road to becoming the force he is.

Melbourne hasn't got that nor did they have it.

Dusty likely may not even have still been at Melbourne had he started there.

Every soldier gets past basics too, but only a select few become special forces.

Every man is said to be made equal in the eyes of God.

But not every man is equally made.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
How true geez Melbourne has gotten off easy for not taking Dusty.

That said our very own Skipper Chimp and of course Dimma and Mrs Dimma had a big hand in getting Dusty focused and on the road to becoming the force he is.

Melbourne hasn't got that nor did they have it.

Dusty likely may not even have still been at Melbourne had he started there.

Every soldier gets past basics too, but only a select few become special forces.

Every man is said to be made equal in the eyes of God.

But not every man is equally made.
Beautifully & well written Craigo.

So true. Melbourne would have ruined Dusty. Just like they did many young draftees with talent.

Reactions: 1 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Sign this bloke up ASAP.

Colossal down back.

Am staggered our forwards haven’t worked out to get behind their opponents when he’s pumping it forward. Kicks it a country mile every time.

Reactions: 4 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Just needs to pump it long as mentioned. I still want him across half back rather than the last line of defence as he is a weapon going forward with his slingshot movement.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Noah will become something very special.

When people get a chance, don't forget to Thank any Crows supporter you know for Soldo and Noah. And Colin a if he comes good.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Freak.

Never mind some of his contested marking, some his defensive taps and work at ground level were dare I say it Rance-like.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Dimma was full of praise about Balta's game.
Couldn't have given him a bigger rap in his presser.
Said Balta could be anything ... it's in his hands, if he wants it.
Gonna be an outstanding, versatile and KEY player for the Tigers over the forthcoming seasons.
I like the cut of this young man's jib.

Reactions: 1 user

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
did he nearly kick a goal from the steps at Jolimont Station?