Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I think the worst part is.......he may have done his ACL and be out for 12 months. That's most of next year shot too.

This whole year has been one big cluster *smile*

Reactions: 4 users

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
Does Noah have problems with his eyesight? Ran under flight of the ball a lot and constantly fumbled
Hope his injury isn’t serious
The problem is upstairs, but I don't think it's the eyes - if you catch my drift.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
ACL yikes, didn’t see that coming. Before that tho, I kept thinking how far he had regressed. But tonight just got so much worse.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
What a *smile* way to do your ACL. Fumbled it about 10 times before he did it. If he was cleaner he doesn’t injure himself.

Reactions: 6 users

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Dropped about 6 easy marks and then fumbled twice resulting in the knee injury. Horrible horrible night.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
The injury is a tragedy but like many Noah's been incredibly patchy this season. He was right off before he went down last night.
Hope he knuckles down on his rehab & gets back to 100% for the start of next season.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
ACL yikes, didn’t see that coming. Before that tho, I kept thinking how far he had regressed. But tonight just got so much worse.
I know he will need scans, but is an ACL what the richmond medics are saying, or just speculation?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Honestly didn't look like an ACL type incident to me. Looked like a knock to front of the knee. Here's hoping anyway.
ACL PCL he has damaged his knee.
He won't be back this year.
The fumbling cost him big time.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
ACL PCL he has damaged his knee.
He won't be back this year.
The fumbling cost him big time.
Too early to say but with 8 rounds to go probably best to wrap him up in cotton wool. With all the continuing injuries, making the 8 is going to be a challenge.