Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Has Grimes been ruled out?
Not yet.

I reckon he's more in than out at this stage.

If he he comes through training today and tomorrow without a problem he'll play I reckon.

Nank will want him there so he can do the media stuff :))

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
If Carlton go big, Harry McKay, Charlie Curnow, TOm DeKoning, and Silvagni, I'd be shocked if Balta didn't go back at some stage.

We have Tarant, Gibcus, Broad, and Balta. No Grimes and Vlastuin force our hand. Unless we play Miller, Balta will go back.
We could play a Broad on Silvangi and as bad as Broad can be Silvangi still wouldn't get a touch.

Tarrant on McKay
Gibcus on DeKoning
Grimes on Curnow

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
I want to see Balta run on the ball a couple of times a quarter.
Go hard, take opponents out, and kick it long.
Who knows we might even go into a ball up with an equal chance.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Is looking more at home in the forward, was a real presence today.

He's such a hard matchup. When Davis went out, they didn't know who to send Taylor to, Lynch or Balta so rotated him. When he was on one, the other was dominating.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Is looking more at home in the forward, was a real presence today.
I know this is going to be a really BIG call but if he keeps tracking in an upwards direction I do believe that Balta has the potential to be RFC's version of Wayne Carey

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Must be one of the strongest players in the AFL in the contest right now. Can leap over tall buildings, has a cannon-like hoof and a top speed to rival anyone - we've got ourselves a absoulte beauty here. Quickly becoming my favourite player.

Reactions: 4 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Just reading through "isn't a forwards busted clacka" posts after a practice game. Lolz. Looks ready to tear a game to shreds soon.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He's proving me wrong, and this is the tastiest humble pie I've ever had. Stays forward, and I wouldn't mind seeing him around the ball more once Riewoldt comes back.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users