Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Whilst i DO KNOW MOST WILL DISAGREE

I still believe Noah Balta would become a powerful FF if given the time to play that position in time and is out best option post Riewoldt/Lynch.

Fraser Gherig was 25 years old when he went to St Kilda and started played his best years as a foward
but thats just my opinion

Reactions: 4 users

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
We haven’t traded a player of Noah’s potential since Billy Barrot. No chance he gets traded.
Fix up his eye sight issue and we will have another Royce.
Chalk and cheese comparison as #24 Barrot had already secured his legendary status by fulfilling his potential at Tigerland.

There was more to the astute swap with StKilda for Ian Stewart that was a clear win for the Tigers by a canny Graeme Richmond.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003

I still believe Noah Balta would become a powerful FF if given the time to play that position in time and is out best option post Riewoldt/Lynch.

Fraser Gherig was 25 years old when he went to St Kilda and started played his best years as a foward
Definitely be an interesting option. The old P Train could play a bit.

Reactions: 1 user

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021

I think its no secret the club would like him to be a swing man
he showed a bit in the game V Hawks in Davenport last year that was a fund raiser for the jumping castle tragedy , but it was a lower insitity game

I also saw him rotate thru FF in an Etihad game in 2019 , but he looked a bit lost that was very early days

We've seen enough to know he has the potential to be an explosive tall forward or attacking tall back

I do have doubts about is part time rucking worth thou but even that might just need more time

I guess we'll know more of the clubs intentions when we get to match simulation at training

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Im not a fan of Rucking Balta

He is a big heavy man that has leap and is not a Ruckman there is way too much scope for major knee/leg injuries

Reactions: 4 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty

I see Balta becoming a forward as well.

Reactions: 1 users