Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Roksman

Tiger Rookie
Feb 12, 2020
Did you see what happened? If so, tell us.
No I wasn't there myself.

Without going into too much detail, a significant fight broke out on the field. Many people stepped in to de-escalate the situation and Noah got hit from behind completely unprovoked.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
He's not lock for the seniors in defence. Unless he gets it together quickly, they'll look at a plan B.
Miller & Young are pretty vanilla but they stay focused.
Gibcus is also coming. Biggie there too if required.

It's actually really annoying because before Balta moved forward last year he was looking like a key back for 10 years.
His development has stalled & he consistently keeps doing dumb things. One step forward, one step back.
He really needs to start doing the simple things well.

Not writing him off but this is a contract season. Lift..

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
He's not lock for the seniors in defence. Unless he gets it together quickly, they'll look at a plan B.
Miller & Young are pretty vanilla but they stay focused.
Gibcus is also coming. Biggie there too if required.

It's actually really annoying because before Balta moved forward last year he was looking like a key back for 10 years.
His development has stalled & he consistently keeps doing dumb things. One step forward, one step back.
He really needs to start doing the simple things well.

Not writing him off but this is a contract season. Lift..

I think he's a lock to start but boy he needs to close the gap between his worst. Prone to crazy brain fades. The 50 he gave on Saturday was weak and cheap.

Needs the entire year down back. The goal from outside 50 was proof of that, much better going in straight lines. Output is nowhere to potential right now.

Reactions: 1 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Alex Rance V2.0 - Even as a premiership player we simply don't know where we can best use his assets. Speed, strength, booming kick. Just hope for 2023 he stays fit, Truck works closely with him. he feeds off the experience of Broad - Grimes - Vloss acknowledges he does not need stats to walk off the ground having played well. Spoil, blocks, punches,,,, the 1%ers.... that is "all" we need him to do when playing deep back.

Reactions: 1 users