Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Re: Noah Balta Welcome to Tigerland

Adelaide is doing well picking up two talented locals (wrong thread) :help

Bizzbizz

Tiger Rookie
Jul 13, 2015
could be anything this bloke just have to get him to buy in and knuckle down high risk high reward

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Bully if your out there, is Balta the one you believe is a better forward ? On the small vision I just saw I like him as a defender, though I’m happy to go with your judgement

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
My favourite pick. Agree with Colombo. I see some Rancey traits, but he could be a ruck or CHF or some Richo type wingman.

If he has some ego, all the better coz the great ones often ooze it.

tigerblood82

Tiger Rookie
Apr 3, 2007
I was thinking that too. Seems to have the dash and style of a young Alex, not as hard at it as Rancey (not many are though) and for self preservation not necessarily a bad thing as long as he's willing to go when it's his turn

NZtiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2008
Wellington
I can only assume that the club were not too concerned about his headspace then...
Really moves well and doesn't look timid.
Actually, one of the things I find pleasing about all of the talls in this crop is that they appear confident in the air.
It should be a given for big guys, but is a trait that has not be present often enough in our picks for these types over the years.
Looks like he will be handy at either end in time. I don't know what it is, but have a good feeling about this kid

Good luck Noah

an_oxford_man

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
The boys on the junior footballers thread were all over this. This is why we trawl PRE for insight above all else.

Well done, lads. :clap

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Good attack on the footy and run out of defence.

Can roost the ball too and has pace.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Love this selection, Really has a massive upside and even though most are saying Defender - I like him as a foward

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
CC TIGER said:
Bully if your out there, is Balta the one you believe is a better forward ? On the small vision I just saw I like him as a defender, though I’m happy to go with your judgement

Natural forward, lucky to get him at 25, been stuffed around by clueless state coaches. With his athletic specs the sky's the limit.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
bullus_hit said:
Natural forward, lucky to get him at 25, been stuffed around by clueless state coaches. With his athletic specs the sky's the limit.
Thanks Bully. Do you think the rumoured non love of the game is the reason he was available at 25 ? Watching him now gee he moves well.