Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
And what about the aggression at the ball? With the ball? The play on, the smart forward use?

(It seems to be about balls.)

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Balta is now on the plane. Guess who is siting next to him?

Poor old Charlie Dixon.

Dixon was made to carry Baltas luggage all the way back to QLD.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Mantikorr

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2006
Close to the best game he's played. I'd have him 2nd best on ground behind Nank. Totally dominated Dixon

Reactions: 4 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
I'm pleased him had five minutes in the forward line, showed the coaches what he can do. Another ace up our sleeve if required.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Been an outstanding coaching project has Balta, I’m not sure who takes responsibility, however to harness that talent , yet still allow him to go with his crazy natural instincts has been brilliant .

Reactions: 5 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Been an outstanding coaching project has Balta, I’m not sure who takes responsibility, however to harness that talent , yet still allow him to go with his crazy natural instincts has been brilliant .

At a guess I would say leppa has had a fair bit to do with him

Reactions: 1 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I think I read somewhere in the last 24 hours that he was the only Tigers player out there last night without a Tigers Premiership.

Trust the boys will rectify that for him next Saturday.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Balta is now on the plane. Guess who is siting next to him?

Poor old Charlie Dixon.

Dixon was made to carry Baltas luggage all the way back to QLD.
But But But Pordadalayde's season is over. Charlie can stay home in S.A. n drown his sorrows with Kootchie, Hinkleypinkley n the rest of his team mates. He doesn't need to fly to Brisvegas just to carry Noah's luggage home for him.................................................................................................... Oh wait!

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Balta is so far ahead of where Rance was at the same stage of their careers.

If he keeps this current trajectory going he could be almost as good as Rance in his prime or dare I say it, even better.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Balts was a bit unlucky with the mark and goal that Dixon got. He would have spoilt the mark if Nank hadn't blocked his run.
Has been a great replacement for Rance....... and by jingoes, he could be a good replacement for Riewoldt too.
A shame he didn't kick the goal when he went forward briefly.

Last edited:

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Balts was a bit unlucky with the mark and goal that Dixon got. He would have spoilt the mark if Nank hadn't blocked his run.
Has been a great replacement for Rance....... and by jingoes, he could be a good replacement for Riewoldt too.
A shame he didn't the goal when he went forward briefly.
I would have loved for Noah to have slotted the goal. Just to give Dixon a quiet smirk.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Bully called this bloke as our man a year out from his draft. And was adamant he was a forward. He looked bloody natural running onto that Baker kick. Genuine swing man. Mind you, the cue to swing with him wraps around the block.