Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
On a third watch, chucking him in the ruck really did change things. Helped create more pace and explosiveness from the contest. Helped create our helter skelter pace that Geelong couldn’t go with. Played like a extra mid when the ball hit the deck as well. Underrated Balta fact, he keeps his feet, rarely goes to ground.
Thats what I was harping about incessantly to bring Broad back into defence, and letting him have a free run for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
That tap to Dusty in the centre during the 4th was pure gold.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He was lucky the security under there didnt close line him coming in like that. :))

They arent the friendliest at the G, security much easier to deal with at the Dump in my professional experiences at both venues.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
He was lucky the security under there didnt close line him coming in like that. :))

They arent the friendliest at the G, security much easier to deal with at the Dump in my professional experiences at both venues.

Had a lot of experience by the sound of it.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Rance who??
I was reading a rag that spoke of how much work Rance did with Balta yo prepare him as a key defender last year.

It spoke of Rance having some of his finger prints on the 2020 cup.

In the interview Balta spoke of the power of work Rance had done with him and that even this year he was constantly on the phone to him for mentoring.

I hate reading negative comments on here about Rance. I'm as disappointed as most that he's not still on the field for us, but at the end of the day its his life yo live a she pleases, and he gave us great service including holding the defence together almost single handedly while other players were still developing.

Its a testimony to the guy that he's given time to Balta which could well give us another 10 plus years of Rance like performances though be it in a different skin.

And yes, to this day I still watch the media for the smallest sign that he may return to haunt forwards while wearing the black and gold.

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
I was reading a rag that spoke of how much work Rance did with Balta yo prepare him as a key defender last year.

It spoke of Rance having some of his finger prints on the 2020 cup.

In the interview Balta spoke of the power of work Rance had done with him and that even this year he was constantly on the phone to him for mentoring.

I hate reading negative comments on here about Rance. I'm as disappointed as most that he's not still on the field for us, but at the end of the day its his life yo live a she pleases, and he gave us great service including holding the defence together almost single handedly while other players were still developing.

Its a testimony to the guy that he's given time to Balta which could well give us another 10 plus years of Rance like performances though be it in a different skin.

And yes, to this day I still watch the media for the smallest sign that he may return to haunt forwards while wearing the black and gold.

I watched the 2017 GF today.

It's easy to forget how great Rancey was for us. He was real close to BOG early when we needed him.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I watched the 2017 GF today.

It's easy to forget how great Rancey was for us. He was real close to BOG early when we needed him.
Can’t get over some of the negativity.
Simply one of our best ever

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Yes same here.
He has gathered an Aslan in Narnia type Aura. Where the animals whispered of his return.