Norm Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Norm Smith

Who should be awarded the Norm Smith if there's nothing in it?

• D. Martin for his record breaking 3rd

• B. Houli for his well deserved and belated 1st

• Cheese Sandwich

Results are only viewable after voting.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
If Shai has a blinder, you can almost close the book. He is so damaging with the ball with few touches. If he is getting plenty of it, look out.

Reactions: 4 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I’ve gone the Shai Bolton for the Normy into Master of Reality in the cup.
$100 outlay for a $44,000 return.
Hope you have success but more importantly your 1st leg gets up :) .

PS. I correctly picked Shai to win the Yiooken Award for being best-on-ground in this years' Dreamtime game so hopefully my Normie premonition rings true as well.

Reactions: 4 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

PS. I correctly picked Shai to win the Yiooken Award for being best-on-ground in this years' Dreamtime game so hopefully my Normie premonition rings true as well.
Good luck Caesar.
Yep hope your boy has a ripper too.

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Martin needs 45 possessions & 8 goals to win it againView attachment 10957
It is not shocking that a journalist is on the Panel, others have been in the past. My personal view is that what Damien B does is not journalism - not at all. It can be an honorable profession. But it is not his profession.

What is shocking is that he knew he was on the NS Panel - and he wrote what he wrote with the venom he did.

The AFL, at times, is a horrible led Corporation.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I’ve gone the Shai Bolton for the Normy into Master of Reality in the cup.
$100 outlay for a $44,000 return.
Hope ya get both legs home D A. Shai's been brilliant to watch this year n every chance to be a future super star. Reckon I must be gettin old, Master of Reality, the first album I ever bought with my own hard earned.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Dusty for the Triple if not Jack Graham for the win

Reactions: 1 user

Greenie

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
Would love to see Nick Vlastuin win as he hasn’t had an AA and is unlikely to get a BNF as a back man. Otherwise Prestia or Sedna for that bit more recognition

Reactions: 1 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
I'm on Shai for the Norm. Has the skills and poise in the slippery conditions to make a real difference, and if he can slot 2 goals in a low scoring game, that's good enough for Norm.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

No way Shai wins it now, Dermie has just tipped SHY:mad: Bolton for Normie which is bound to jinx him.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user