Norm Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Norm Smith

Who should be awarded the Norm Smith if there's nothing in it?

• D. Martin for his record breaking 3rd

• B. Houli for his well deserved and belated 1st

• Cheese Sandwich

Results are only viewable after voting.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Lets say, win or lose, Martin and Houli are again the two players that are the stand outs. You could toss a coin to decide who played the better game. Dusty would be on his 3rd Norm Smith, Houli would finally get one after missing out, unfairly many would say, on the Norm Smith in 17 & 19.

Who would you give it too?

backpocketplumber

Tiger Rookie
May 19, 2014
I had to ponder this for a moment.......I think Bachar being the Richmond Man he is he wouldn't want to get in the way of his team mate being hailed the greatest finals player ever. Dusty for mine.

tigers1980

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 24, 2012
I have a feeling someone else outside of Martin & Houli will win Norm Smith.
I think Edwards is going to have a massive game.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Is it possible for a TEAM to be awarded the Norm Smith ??
Otherwise, more than happy to see both Dusty and Bachar play blinders.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I reckon if you asked them, Martin would genuinely want Houli to get it and vice versa.

But first ever 3 times Norm Smith would be massive and change the GOAT conversation going forward

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Has to be Dusty for the first ever three peat, to go along with being the first to win the Brownlow and the Norm in the one week.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Forty years ago, a bloke wearing number 29 won Normie, it's our Shai's turn on Saturday.