NOW RECRUITING - Online gaming | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NOW RECRUITING - Online gaming

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
If anyone is interested in joining a clan made up of PRE members for online battles against other teams on bigpond servers please express your interest here.

I put 3 games up for recommendation and they are

Day of defeat
Wofenstein Enemy Territory
Call of Duty

If people are interested, I will contact other club forums like Saintsational, Hawkheadquarters and Blueview etc to see if they will be willing to form teams we can play against in competition. Schnippers idea of using Tiger player names for our nics is a great idea. So come on, get involved and have some fun!

If anyone is interested but not sure what to do, just let me know and I'll fill you in. Novices are welcome.

schnipper

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
s/e suburbs
i only have call of duty, i think i might have wolfenstien. if u put a team together let me know. is there a way we could communicate through mics for call of duty? that would make things really easy. but if there was at least 3 of us then we could occupy a defensive position and kick arse. i would have to go one of the kellaways. has no idea in attack but can be the backbone of the defence.

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Schnipp, there is an application called Roger wilco that is not game reliant. Wolfenstein ET is worth the download. you can call in airstrikes with napalm bursts, fire mortars, call in artillery fire, shoot rocket launchers, drive Tanks, revive people if you are a medic, give ammo to team mates etc etc

schnipper

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
s/e suburbs
take it not too much in the recruiting side of things? maybe we need to take new direction? maybe a thread in the tigertalk forum perhaps. i'll let u decide.

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
What I'll do guys is setup a clan at gamearena and I'll let you know all the details.
So far we have
Tiga
Schnipper
KB29

If anyone else is interested just let me know.