Now that we are out - who wins it and who do you want to win it? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Now that we are out - who wins it and who do you want to win it?

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
At least we’ve still got mark of the year.
Remember to vote for Jack.

reminds of the bad old days. The biggest highlight was one of our players winning mark or goal of the year or better still the grand final sprint.

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane

reminds of the bad old days. The biggest highlight was one of our players winning mark or goal of the year or better still the grand final sprint.
Watching the entire team just scrape over the line to beat Chris Judd’s Brownlow medal count was always a highlight.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

In ‘17 we got goal of the year, the Brownlow, the GF and the sprint.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
The only time I can really remember Melbourne being an issue for us was the final round of ‘98, when they denied us finals. We didn’t even have to win the game, just not lose by a lot. Farmer took a screamer early (think it was on Scott Turner) and it was all over from that point on. Got smashed and finished 9th.
I was on a work trip somewhere in Middle East, and was thinking great will be home next week and looking forward to my first final since 82 (as I was living os in 95)

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Drowning is less painful than burning alive, but it’s quicker to get hit by a bus.

However, I think covid is the best option for this year, as nobody cares about all the other possibilities at the moment.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I was on a work trip somewhere in Middle East, and was thinking great will be home next week and looking forward to my first final since 82 (as I was living os in 95)
I was at the game. To make it worse it was with a friend and his brother and their in laws. The in laws were Dees. I wanted to hit the old man when he called Richo a front runner.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

brigadiertiger

Tiger Champion
Dec 1, 2005
I see the season finishing with wins to Footscray, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, GWS, St Kilda, Adelaide. Collingwood by 80 points and Richmond by 90 would see us finish 8th.

Then Melbourne d Port, Richmond d Brisbane, Sydney d GWS and Footscray d Geelong. Then Richmond d Port and Sydney d Geelong (straight sets we all get to laugh at salty Scott). Then Melbourne d Sydney and Richmond d Footscray. Not surprisingly Richmond beat Melbourne in the last match of the season.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Im all in for West Coast to win and Collingscum to beat the druggies, just so they miss out on the 8

Gee Whizz to win the lot so we are as in 2018 Victorian Premiers still

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Im all in for West Coast to win and Collingscum to beat the druggies, just so they miss out on the 8

Gee Whizz to win the lot so we are as in 2018 Victorian Premiers still
Don’t you think it’d funnier if Essendon make the 8 and lose an elimination final?

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Karen Cornes is upset if Melbourne win this weekend they don't get to play on their home ground come finals.
Thinks that is unfair.

Last edited:

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
If the Doggies don't win it then would not mind if the Lions got the bickies.
Anyone but the Pussy cats though.

Reactions: 1 users

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
I would like to see the cats getting knocked out by a last minute goal due to a 50m penalty because dangerfield infringes on the stand rule.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I would like to see the cats getting knocked out by a last minute goal due to a 50m penalty because dangerfield infringes on the stand rule.
And then gets reported for abusing the maggot.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Or Selwood giving away a free in the goal square. Replay shows the player took a dive and Selwood goes off his nut about him playing for the free.
Geelong lose by 2pts. Karma Is restored while Alanis Morissette song ironic is blasted out of the speakers.
Salty cries fowl and calls for the AFL to stop players playing for frees, saying it’s a blight on the game and not in the spirit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They will find there own way of losing
What's Scottys record 9-22?
72% home and away
Under 40% in finals