NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

Tigerclan

Tiger Champion
Jan 22, 2005
Re: NRL

Yes

They looked lightening quick and prepared to take chances, King is slippery and strong isn't he?

I reckon Slater may have been taken too high before he gave thr try away too

Nothing was said about it though

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne

After tonights result its hard to undersatnd how Manly beat us.See St George have now lost 4 in a row & North Qld gave Newcastle a thumping.Great move Kirk.

Tigerclan

Tiger Champion
Jan 22, 2005

mb64 said:
Great move Kirk.

:clap Yes well done big fella :clap

Why do you reckon they are playing so well as they lost players of size in the off season?

Brisbane forwards looked bigger but did them no good, is the structure changing to suit more mobile players?

Broncos looked dodgy under the high ball, were we that good, or did they have a bad night?

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne

TC said:
mb64 said:
Great move Kirk.

:clap Yes well done big fella :clap

Why do you reckon they are playing so well as they lost players of size in the off season?

Brisbane forwards looked bigger but did them no good, is the structure changing to suit more mobile players?

Broncos looked dodgy under the high ball, were we that good, or did they have a bad night?
Both,we attacked Brisbane's left wing with great success.Our defence was rock solid & we had alot of variety in our attack.Bennet flew the white flag with about 15 minutes to go with 4 of their best players sitting on the bench.

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne

Big game for the Storm tonight who are playing Penrith at Penrith.They are pretty hard to beat at home but Storm played well last week & I think they can scrape home.Storm by 4 points.Storm are currently flag favourites also but it is a long way to go.

TIGEREXTRA

Tiger Legend
Jun 20, 2004
Melbourne

mb64 said:
Big game for the Storm tonight who are playing Penrith at Penrith.They are pretty hard to beat at home but Storm played well last week & I think they can scrape home.Storm by 4 points.Storm are currently flag favourites also but it is a long way to go.

Yeh I have been enjoying the Storms great start to the season also.

The replay is on tv in Melbourne at 1 am, too late for me I will have to get score updates on the net.

FightingFury

Its back to Brooke time again!
Nov 25, 2003
Richmond

Well I will start by apologizing for interrupting the MB/TC show! :spin

Im like J2R,an old Balmain fan,still got the original jumper from when they were the Balmain Tigers.
Take a passing interest in the Storm,but not as die hard as you guys.

Tigerclan

Tiger Champion
Jan 22, 2005

Did you say something Struggletown?

Cant get my eyes off Brooke Burke

Hoolie Doolie, please comment regularly :)

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne

TC said:
mb, no TV until 11.00 :mad:

Past my bedtime

Who do we complain to?
Channel 9.Storm are down 10-2 not a great start & with a big home crowd it will be hard yakka tonight.Same ref as against Manly & panthers have had 4 penalties to our 1 already.ST,Forget Balmain,Storm should be your side.TC,Did the Brumbies win?

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne

Stevo said:
Alex Chan just got a try.

Score 10-6.

We are coming back ;D
Doesn't look like we converted guys.Come on Storm.TC,sorry about Brumbies,didn't they lose by 1 the other week?

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne

Storm are not completing enough sets.13/25.They need more possession,another try to Penrith.We are in huge trouble.Billy Slater 4 errors.