NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
Re: NRL

jb03 said:
I noticed Robbie Kearns defended him in the HUN
Soon as I saw the heading of that article I elected not to read it.Robbie is a players man but can't see how he can defend Hoppa.

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne

To round off a terrible day the Storm got beaten.Our record at Manly is terrible.After what happened to the Richmond today not sure if I can watch the Storm replay.

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne

TC said:
Feel exactly the same mb, and the Brumbies lost too

SNAFU
Watched some of the replay TC,Storm's ball handling at times not good,Manly are better than I thought but in the time I watched Melbourne were the better side & should have scored a couple of tries.Was that the 1st game Brumbies lost TC?

Tigerclan

Tiger Champion
Jan 22, 2005

Yeah I missed it though, was in S Africa, they lost to the bottom side the Sharks

Sharks had a new coach appointed mid week, so fired up I spose

Just checked the soccer, Spurs won 2-1 over Man City

1 out of 4 for the weekend :'(

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne

Reading the paper at 1 stage we had 6 penalties in a row against us.Doesn't help your cause.Hard to continually defend on a high penalty count.Still beleive we should have won.Might be a reality check for Storm.

RemoteTiger

Woof!
Jul 29, 2004

Coming into the Easter break I thought I was in for a good time footy wise - Tigers a chance, Brumbies a show and Raiders a definite.

Well swollow my knob - Tigers flogged - Brumbies same and Raiders get out of gaol. Not looking to next weekend with any great enthusiasm - as I have learnt my lesson.....

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne

RemoteTiger said:
Coming into the Easter break I thought I was in for a good time footy wise - Tigers a chance, Brumbies a show and Raiders a definite.

Well swollow my knob - Tigers flogged - Brumbies same and Raiders get out of gaol. Not looking to next weekend with any great enthusiasm - as I have learnt my lesson.....
Raiders were lucky but still a good effort.Will be coming up to Canberra in a few weeks to see Storm play.Went last year & we had a good win.

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne

Big game for Storm tomorrow at 5.30 against the Bronco's.Looking forward to going ,no clash with Richmond.The big forward pack of the Bronco's could cause us problems but I still think the Storm can win in a close encounter.Storm by4.

Tigerclan

Tiger Champion
Jan 22, 2005

5 first half tries, you must have been happy with that mb

The defence was awesome too, really demoralised the Broncos

The faces on the bench were really down ;D

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne

TC said:
50-4 THE Biggest loss ever by the Brisbane Broncos ;D
Just got home TC unbelievable night,we just played so well.I have never seen us beat the broncos down here.Is that the biggest loss they have had since they began in the NRL?Good crowd of over 12,000.