Off to the tennis TG? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Off to the tennis TG?

A

admin

From the club site.

Brad Ottens and Mrac Dragicevic will be making an appearance at the Coke/Powerade Zone promotion at the Australian Open on Saturday, January 18 at 2.00pm.

The Coke/Powerade Zone promotion is located near Practice Court 9.

(Even though I am queen of the typos, the Dragga one isn't mine, ha.)  ;D

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
I'll be there, but what makes you think I'll be watching the tennis?? ;D Some people the silly ideas they get :rollin Seriously though wish I could go but I have no way of getting there :'( oh well I'll just have to wait til family day to see Dragga lets just hope he doesn't do his knee again and is in hospital for surgery on the day like last year ::) He's been my fave player for two years and I still haven't met him! :-/

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
He's been my fave player for two years and I still haven't met him!  :-/
I've met Dunc though and Rosy as soon as I get my scanner going that pic will be on it's way ;) and before you say anything MT it's not a nude one! :rollin

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
I've met Dunc though and Rosy as soon as I get my scanner going that pic will be on it's way  ;) and before you say anything MT it's not a nude one! :rollin

One more for rosy to paste onto her ceiling ::).

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
From the club site.

Brad Ottens and Mrac Dragicevic will be making an appearance at the Coke/Powerade Zone promotion at the Australian Open on Saturday, January 18 at 2.00pm.

Gee how lucky am I - I am going to the tennis that day - always go on the first Saturday. This is a bonus

tro-boy

Get in my belly
Dec 18, 2002
Melbourne
www.austinpowers.com
I was at the local greek restaurant a couple of months ago and in walked Otto and Dragga. Otto had a lovely women by his side but Dragga was by himself.

Anyway, a bucks party was at another table at the restaurant and they must have recognised Otto. They all asked for photos with Otto and then photos with Ottos girlfriend.

Poor Dragga however was left sitting in the corner. No one recognised him. I felt sorry for him. Perhaps he is single TigerGoddess!

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
Poor Dragga however was left sitting in the corner.  No one recognised him.  I felt sorry for him.

I hope you massaged dragga's somewhat deflated ego tro-boy by at least saying hello and asking how was his pre season progressing?

I could also underestand why the boys at the bucks table would want to have there photo's taken with otto's girlfriend ;)

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Poor Dragga however was left sitting in the corner.  No one recognised him.  I felt sorry for him. Perhaps he is single TigerGoddess!
He's girlfriend lives in Geelong so that's probably why he was alone but then again I heard that in an interview in 2001 so maybe they've split which would be a terrible tragedy.... not ;D

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
oh well I'll just have to wait til family day to see Dragga lets just hope he doesn't do his knee again and is in hospital for surgery on the day like last year ::) He's been my fave player for two years and I still haven't met him!  :-/
Just when I thought I'd get to met him I find out that my cousin is having his 21st bday party on the 15th March and the family day is on the 16th so I'll be out of town for it. DAMMIT!!!! :mad:

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
I see they are predicting a temperature around 38 for Saturday.

I wonder if this old 35yo tries to get a photo whether the boys will be sweating all over me because of the heat? ;)

Gee it is times like this I wish I had a scanner thingee so I could send you some pics.

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
What a bum#er - they have amended the forecast for Saturday - it is only going to be 25. :-/

So much for hot sweaty footballers