Oh we're from England | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Oh we're from England

tro-boy

Get in my belly
Dec 18, 2002
Melbourne
www.austinpowers.com
England just went down to Australia 3-1 in the soccer.

In the last 3 months, we have now whipped England in cricket, tennis and soccer.....(I probably have forgotten a few others too).

Apparently, England is working feverishly to organise a darts competition with Australia to attone.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
They needn't bother an Aussie(from Qld i think) won the world Darts championship in the middle of last year ;D

londontiger

The New RFC Cheersquad Chant.
Dec 17, 2002
London , United Kingdon
I was at the Aussie Game in the Aussie Section, and I do think that this magical week of sporting results will continue throughout the whole year
Richmond Premiership
World cup Cricket
World cup Rugby

Bring it on. ...... Still hungover from the fun last night

Don't know if you heard any of the chants from the Aussie section but some classics were

You can't win the Ashes, you can't win the Ashes

You can't win in Cricket, you can't win in cricket

You can't win in Tennis, you can't win in tennis

etc, etc

Classic sporting night...

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
On 3AW last night, they read out 29 sports that Australia is better at than England. And soccer is now one of them. ;D