ohh goody pettifer plays this week | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

ohh goody pettifer plays this week

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
he plays one half decent game for Coburg and gets a recall.

One player that lacks heart and a fighting spirit.

I'd put Pettifer in the same boat as Rogers and sail them to a new home next year.

Pettifier, is another Ezya Poyas, good for Coburg, not good enough for Richmond.

Why doesnt Pettifer announce his last game for us, just like Burke did for the Saints and maybe the rest of the Tigers will lift for the occassion.

OMH

Tiger Cub
Jan 4, 2003
pissed off said:
Pettifer is a heartless untalented squib!! Trade him and get something half sh!t.
Do you honestly think ANY club would trade for Pettifer? You've gotta be gaggin'!

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Why dont oyu all give Kayne a chance? Hes probably been told to shape up work on his attitude or ship out. He comes back after 3 weeks out and apparently has a blinder for Coburg. Hopefully they dont leave him on the bench and give him a hcance to show what he can do.

Gvie him a chance, RFC are.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
he should be sitting in the stands with us.
They must think he can reproduce the game he played against the Bummers earlier in the year playing off half back. ?

GoldCoastTiger

Where do we go from here?
Aug 15, 2003
Gold Coast
Well theres not exactley a lot of depth at the club anyway, so who do you bring in?
one thing is for sure, a heavy trading period by Richmond.
I think they would only trade Bowden for a pretty damn good player.. Rodan will stay, so he should.
Theres really not much out there, they should go for quality kids unless a good tall backmen or ruckman comes along.