Olympics Tokyo 2021 - sport | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Olympics Tokyo 2021 - sport

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Yes, the Chinese, institutionalised sports factories have been pretty common knowledge for quite some time.

Remember the 1990s where Chinese women swimmers and distance runners burst onto the scene from nowhere? That came through these systems, aided with a whole heap of dru……uhemm….sorry, what I meant to say was, traditional Chinese herbal supplements.

Yao Ming was also a product of the Chinese Sports Science system

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Just watched a replay of the diamond league athletics from the weekend. McSweyn again ran the most gutsy race in the Mile but Ingerbritsen is phenomenal. They streeted the rest of the field in a brilliant performance. Ingerbritsen will challenge the world record. He’s got massive legs for a middle distance runner but had plenty in the tank. Great to see some non Kenyans/Africans to the fore in middle distance running.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Usual complaints about vax booking system. Its day 1 and everyone whining they cannot book. Demand is probably like GF tickets x 100. No govt call centre / online is designed to handle that. Patience required.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Watching the Paralympics is truly unbelievable viewing.

Inspirational.

I recommend people to watch an event if they don’t want to watch for hours and if you have kids get them to sit with you and off their tablet, phone or homework.

The commentary is so informative on each athlete competing.

Reactions: 3 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Ripper Gold Medal wheelchair BB game US v Japan..... would have been crazy with a home crowd. Might have made the two basket differences.