On the couch | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

On the couch

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Hutchy clutching on staws honestly that's all he could say in the script Mickey mouse journos in this country so far between to find a decent one.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
And throughout all the drama off field, what did the Tigers do on field? They won footy matches like they’re meant to do, despite the best attempts by many in the media to derail the train.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
See Lyon thump the Couch when he had to tip us?

They're all praying we lose.
Plain and simple.
They know that a win on fridey night virtually gets us into another GF, kills them.
Brown is shitting himself.
He has been very very careful not to say anything that will spark us.
But if they win, get ready for the *smile* to spill over.. They will be celebrating like they had won a flag.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Hutchy 'Richmond on field have been strong, but off field they have had there issues, these issue's will cause cracks to appear in the finals'
Caro 'Graig are you saying Richmond's off field issues will pop up and cause them issues?"

Hutchy must have photos of people. I used to wonder why he cops it but he just asks for it. Caro pressed him on the statement and he couldn't back it up it with any substance. Ended up looking silly.

• Haha

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Healy 'its Richmond's premiership to lose"

Healy to Lyon 'so who wins?"
Lyon struggles to say it, hesitates 'can't go past Richmond"

Hutchy 'Richmond on field have been strong, but off field they have had there issues, these issue's will cause cracks to appear in the finals'
Caro 'Graig are you saying Richmond's off field issues will pop up and cause them issues?"
Lyold 'that won't bother them, there form has been getting better every week"
Subject changed....
I record footy classified but only sometimes watch it. Saw this. What really *smile* me about Hutchison is when Caro asks him a legitimate question to get him to back up his “theory “ he nearly always says for her to take off her Tigers supporting glasses then goes on with something else, refusing to answer the question. To her credit this time, she kept repeating her question

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
I record footy classified but only sometimes watch it. Saw this. What really *smile* me about Hutchison is when Caro asks him a legitimate question to get him to back up his “theory “ he nearly always says for her to take off her Tigers supporting glasses then goes on with something else, refusing to answer the question. To her credit this time, she kept repeating her question
Yep that’s what he does. Pays her no respect at all.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

He has done that from the first show.
Besides when the cameras catch him licking his lips like jabba the hut. The response to anything Richmond is dealt in the same way.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hutchy must have photos of people. I used to wonder why he cops it but he just asks for it. Caro pressed him on the statement and he couldn't back it up it with any substance. Ended up looking silly.

He has hated Richmond since he moved to Melbourne to start as a jurno in the late 90's.
He would always laugh when Geelong thrashed us and always say its time to follow another club.

• Angry

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Credit where it's due. I reckon there's been a significant reset at On The Couch.

Tonight it resembled the format that made it the best analysis show in the business.

None of the bluster and hyperbole surrounding the peripheral stuff. Just a keen focus on pulling apart match day strategies and game patterns.

Maybe they've finally realised the faux outrage, scandal and badgering is wearing thin amongst supporters. Plenty of other outlets got that caper covered anyhow.

It was genuinely nice to watch a footy show about, wait for it, footy.

Better late than never.

Reactions: 4 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
We lose and they spend half the show analysing our game. We win crickets.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We lose and they spend half the show analysing our game. We win crickets.
Its always the case. David king has chased the myth of Tagging Dusty for 4 years.
Healy has been slapping it for 4 year's that WC are contenders.
And Brown dosent know what day it is. One day our game plan is the best he has seen and the next its filled with holes.
They all should know the Beast from punt rd dosent wake up till after round 12.