On the couch | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

On the couch

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
lockie15 said:
Really? I was hoping for better than that

Just assessing Hawthorn's errors.....Healey says it was an 'off-day'......geez it's embarrassing when you lose to lowly Richmond....

GoodOne

Tiger Legend
Apr 2, 2004
Yeah last week it was all about how great Essendon fought back to win after being headed. Looks like we gotta keep kicking ass to get our respect back.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Gerald Healey pronounces Maric correctly but Ivan wrong. Roos and the other bloke (alzheimers setting in) have Ivan right but Maric wrong.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Roos and Sheahan are trying to scare Chimp about the Great Super Saints on Friday night........this show is comedy.

10 minutes of Chimp.....hmmm....

Chimp said that coach changes have affected the players. Proves how important a good coach (like Dimma) is, and how much detail the players had to learn in a game plan. Simply proves what a *smile* cheat Wallace was, even considering how deplorable the training was under him.

Was it necessary to ask about Cuz??

doherz

Tiger Superstar
Apr 24, 2004
Tigerland
www.informtech.com.au
TigerForce said:
Roos and Sheahan are trying to scare Chimp about the Great Super Saints on Friday night........this show is comedy.

10 minutes of Chimp.....hmmm....

Chimp said that coach changes have affected the players. Proves how important a good coach (like Dimma) is, and how much detail the players had to learn in a game plan. Simply proves what a *smile*ing cheat Wallace was, even considering how deplorable the training was under him.

Was it necessary to ask about Cuz??

He jumped straight on about newmo changing the culture. If true, bloidy well done captain!
Also mentioned it takes 2-3 years for a junior to adapt. Is it martins third year this year? What about conca?

Punxsutawney Phil

Its Groundhog Day- same sh!t, different year
Apr 2, 2007
Geez some people will pick the *smile* out of anything.

I reckon they have been very positive about Richmond.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Punxsutawney Phil said:
Geez some people will pick the sh!t out of anything.

I reckon they have been very positive about Richmond.
100% agree.
Even Roos said that it would be a shame if the early losses cost us a place in the finals because we are better than where we sit on the ladder.

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005
doherz said:
They're on board now. Fyck you Paul Roos you've bashed us consistently hit 3 years and now u jump on the wagon.
Quote " Richmond have done really well with list management"

p!ss off you troll!
What ? Did you expect Roos to rap us up for the previous 3 years? FFS we've been rubbish!!! For decades to!!! Do you just want positives when we get smashed??

GEEZ

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
It really was the Tiger show tonight. I like the way they spoke about our supporters too. If only all of those jumping on the bandwagon bought a membership.

BustinDustin

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 2, 2011
Earth
Cotch should keep the hairstyle. Makes him look 4 inches taller. Has some serious structures happening. Great interview.

Tommo37

Tiger Superstar
Aug 16, 2011
doherz said:
He jumped straight on about newmo changing the culture. If true, bloidy well done captain!
Also mentioned it takes 2-3 years for a junior to adapt. Is it martins third year this year? What about conca?

Just remember Cotchin's only 4 years and 9 games old himself. This group is in the 3rd year of Dimma's plan and they are just starting to show what they are capable off, what are they gonna be like when they've been together for 7-8 years, 25-26 yrs old, 150+ games.

Reactions: 1 user

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
If you want some lolz, check out the game analyser on the afl website for Robinson's goal in the first quarter against the dees. Roos spoke about their stupid celebratory gangsta slaps, J.Rivers "wasn't too impressed". Pretty funny.

rokin.tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 8, 2007
Punt Road
Giardiasis said:
If you want some lolz, check out the game analyser on the afl website for Robinson's goal in the first quarter against the dees. Roos spoke about their stupid celebratory gangsta slaps, J.Rivers "wasn't too impressed". Pretty funny.

Cant find it G, where bouts is it?

doherz

Tiger Superstar
Apr 24, 2004
Tigerland
www.informtech.com.au
rosy23 said:
It really was the Tiger show tonight. I like the way they spoke about our supporters too. If only all of those jumping on the bandwagon bought a membership.

Ditto - for all those members and supporters who like a wager with colleagues, friednds, family et al - instead of betting fifty or a hungy on the tiges, make the loser buy a 3 game membership at RFC!