On the couch | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

On the couch

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Its always the case. David king has chased the myth of Tagging Dusty for 4 years.
Healy has been slapping it for 4 year's that WC are contenders.
And Brown dosent know what day it is. One day our game plan is the best he has seen and the next its filled with holes.
They all should know the Beast from punt rd dosent wake up till after round 12.
King’s mantra before 2019 was ‘stop Rance, stop Richmond’, then we won without Rance, and he transferred it to Dusty.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
King’s mantra before 2019 was ‘stop Rance, stop Richmond’, then we won without Rance, and he transferred it to Dusty.

Biggest blockhead in the media.
Like ive said many times, if some of these media people say something often enough, maybe one day it may come true.
Its like playing lotto, with the number of balls decreasing every year, you may finally win it.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
It sucks but it is much more interesting to analyse when the best get beaten. Not so interesting to analyse when the best beat non-contenders.
Nah - remember when the likes of Hawthorn and Geelolng used to dominate they would analyse their wins every week.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Nah - remember when the likes of Hawthorn and Geelolng used to dominate they would analyse their wins every week.

We beat Hawthorn in 3 out of their 4 premiership years 2008, 2013, 2015. Plus we beat them when they were minor premiers in 2012. Nothing was ever made about how we had unlocked the secret to beating them. Always just an off day for Hawthorn

Reactions: 5 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Gerard Healy. ...... gorn!.... Which no doubt means Lyon will host and Buckley to jump in?

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Please no. Dunstall might take the spot as Blobbo will be back to his old spot next season.
Used to be on it, didn't he? He's a great analyst I reckon Dunstall, ..... absolutely wasted on that other show making a dill of himself!

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Used to be on it, didn't he? He's a great analyst I reckon Dunstall, ..... absolutely wasted on that other show making a dill of himself!
Yeah he was. Wouldn't be surprised to see Leigh Montagna or even Daisy Pearce (1st woman) on it.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Gerard Healy. ...... gorn!.... Which no doubt means Lyon will host and Buckley to jump in?
Is leaving in shame.

He was a big supporter of the stand rule, and was gloating about how good it was after round one. I'll never forget that smirk on his face while ridiculing all those that didn't like it.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Yeah he was. Wouldn't be surprised to see Leigh Montagna or even Daisy Pearce (1st woman) on it.
Those two shouldn't be on the same paragraph, let alone same sentence. Daisy knows all her stuff. Montana knows stuff all.

Reactions: 11 users