On the verge of an unlikely dynasty | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

On the verge of an unlikely dynasty

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The age of our list is what took me by surprise. If we're the 11th youngest that's a scary proposition for the other teams

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
"the Tigers are the competition’s 11th oldest list," which actually makes us the 8th youngest.
Very promising.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Of course having a young profile helps longevity at the top, just as Geelong have been able to stay in finals without Bartel Kelly Scarlett etc.
What is not shown with the list profile is the age of the elite stars who can win flags.
We are hoping that Stack, Ross, RCD, Balta, Rioli, Shai are the matchwinners who along with Prestia and big Tom can replace Jack, Cotch, Rance and Dusty. Its a big call

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003

DavidSSS

Tiger Superstar
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Ooooooh. A bloated, arrogant, entitled hoard. Reminds me exactly of us back in the Hafey days. We're back baby n I'm lovin it.
I was at school back then, geez it was fun being bloated, arrogant and entitled. I missed that for a few decades.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
I need to work on my strut!
Dodgy old fart back aside I re found my strut and the bloated, arrogant, loud mouthed entitlement that went with it the night we beat up on the moggies in the 2017 final. Half a life time of crap simply slithered away that night n footy's been a shitload of fun ever since. Even losing the prelim to Colonwood in 2018 only hurt for a couple of hours coz I knew we had some serious era team playing for us.

Strut n despise the opposition as hard as you can, it's never forever but *smile* it's fun while it lasts.

Reactions: 3 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Dodgy old fart back aside I re found my strut and the bloated, arrogant, loud mouthed entitlement that went with it the night we beat up on the moggies in the 2017 final. Half a life time of crap simply slithered away that night n footy's been a shitload of fun ever since. Even losing the prelim to Colonwood in 2018 only hurt for a couple of hours coz I knew we had some serious era team playing for us.

Strut n despise the opposition as hard as you can, it's never forever but **** it's fun while it lasts.
Did a bit of practice in front of the mirror tonight - but my strut so far seems more appropriate for Sydney's G&LMG event this weekend. its sort of a poor man's mince rather than strut!

Need more jaw protuberance, chest extension and still legged gate I reckon.

Will work on it more...

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Did a bit of practice in front of the mirror tonight - but my strut so far seems more appropriate for Sydney's G&LMG event this weekend. its sort of a poor man's mince rather than strut!

Need more jaw protuberance, chest extension and still legged gate I reckon.

Will work on it more...
Gotta get the feral mad stare happening first, then back it up with the mouthy drunken rant. The rest will then simply fall into place.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Gotta get the feral mad stare happening first, then back it up with the mouthy drunken rant. The rest will then simply fall into place.
Shiat! Feral mad Stare!!!! AND drunken mouthy rant!

Actually I reckon I can do the drunken mouthy rant. Pretty cheap practice too. One mid strength beer and a whisky chaser and I'm off!

:vomit

Ooops. Sorry about the rug.

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
Druggie fans would be backing Sun Yang.... didn't test positive.
It will be just our luck in the middle of this great dynasty that the spread of Corona virus will lead to this season and next being cancelled. I pray to god this does not happen and Australia is spared from a pandemic. This is the only thing that will halt our premiership run for the next 3 years.