Other Games Rnd 20 ... If you give a stuff | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other Games Rnd 20 ... If you give a stuff

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Well it’ll be fun to watch if the Eagles come back from here in the second half.

Feb 25, 2007
Insipid performance from the Eagles. Didn't see this coming. You would think with Hurn's 300th, they would give a yelp, guess not.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
West Coast have more inside 50s yet are 50 points behind, wow. Have Collingwood found a defence? Or are West Coast just crap?

DS

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
This is interesting. Was anyone expecting that 7th would be up for grabs as well as 8th?
Could open up another finals spot.
West Coast have a not-all-that-easy run home - on paper this is their easiest game. Melbourne, Freo, Brisbane.

Reactions: 4 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
All other postponed games re-scheduled to Melb tomorrow.
After this pandemic is all over, the AFL will never ever again be able to claim that they are not able to mess with the draw or re-schedule a match due to "logistical issues" or "contractual obligations".

Reactions: 2 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Yep, GCS now down to 15th with a game against Melb at the G. Another good draft result. Don’t *smile* this up Collingwood.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
These up and down results tell me the players of all teams are really struggling with the covid situation, the constant changes of schedule and venue.

On the plus side it means we might still steal a flag as other teams fall over!

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
These up and down results tell me the players of all teams are really struggling with the covid situation, the constant changes of schedule and venue.

On the plus side it means we might still steal a flag as other teams fall over!
Just shows that most players really don't give a stuff about the team and think for their families more. Close the season now I reckon. Going through the motions has settled in. I'm just glad we've done our part for 3 flags up to last year's debacle.

Reactions: 1 user