Other shitt kicker games round 11 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other shitt kicker games round 11

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
*Ellis's holidays might be coming to an end up at GC.
Dropped.
Carlton have given them a chance to win this week, they have dropped Silivagni.
*seriously if you got Dropped from the WC team you might think about taking up another sport.

Reactions: 1 user

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Fried or Steamed with extra Soy Sauce Zips?
The last time I had fried dimmies was at the old Fun Factory in Prahran back in the day.

I reckon they had been heating in the bain-marie for around 2 weeks as I've never thrown up as much as I did that night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
The last time I had fried dimmies was at the old Fun Factory in Prahran back in the day.

I reckon they had been heating in the bain-marie for around 2 weeks as I've never thrown up as much as I did that night.
That was one of my all time favourites places as a kid.
Rolla skating up stairs and all those pinnies down stairs.
And my all time favourites a shooting game as you walled in. Where if you hit the target something would move or make a noise.
Top place. $50 bucks would last you all day, not like now $50 at time zone is lucky to last you 20 minutes.
The good old days.

Reactions: 5 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005

The old ‘100% meat’ dimmy.

That’s a multi bet with 10 legs (or more) before such a thing was invented.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I hope Carlton slap Sydney.
Longmire needs to come under some heat.
Where's the Lizard?
Where's the cheap version of Milne gone? Has he kicked a goal since that night he was jumping around like a Fkwit?
it's a pity he wasn't jumping around last September either.
I don't like excuses. It was a buyer beware on the McCartins and let's face it Rampe isn't Rance now or ever.
They need to trade Warner to us and they will be ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
I dont give a f*** what happens tonight, but how on earth can the so-called experts be saying if the Blues get done tonight then there'll be no finals?

Anyone with half a brain would know, win or lose, it's not going to make a difference - that horse has bolted, and with Melbourne to come after, winning tonight would only be undone next week anyway.

Should be an absolute snooze-fest of a match. Both Sydney and Carlton shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Friday nights.

It used to be the big night of footy with the best on show.

Plus, the Swans don't come under anywhere near enough heat - grand final to arsing a win over North some 10 games later. Putrid.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Worcestershire sauce on dim sims? What a *smile* weirdo!!
We live in a multi cultural, multi food flavour world Brissie. Time to expand your horizons.

Oh wait, your from Brissie..................Doesn't matter, carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users