Other sports to follow | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other sports to follow

Col.E.Kurtz

Tiger Legend
Apr 4, 2005
For those looking for a different sport to follow, the EPL is in the exciting end of year stage, the top of the ladder is boring, but the relegation battles are interesting.

Out of left field, I highly recommend UFC, next Sunday's UFC tournament main even could be very good.

Col.E.Kurtz

Tiger Legend
Apr 4, 2005
U2Tigers said:
we still have coburg.

They haven't been so great either. The return of the Chimp does offer some excitement, but Dan Connor's current form is deeply depressing.

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Col.W.Kurtz said:
For those looking for a different sport to follow, the EPL is in the exciting end of year stage, the top of the ladder is boring, but the relegation battles are interesting.

Probably less possessions per goal in the EPL than us.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Col.E.Kurtz

Tiger Legend
Apr 4, 2005
wayne said:
Probably less possessions per goal in the EPL than us.

I feel very sorry for the PREer (can't remember their name) who follows Richmond and Newcastle FC.

My NFL team went 2-14 last year *sigh*

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
The Socceroos is a no brainer but I do worry where the next generation of footballers are going to come from when Schwarzer, Bresciano, kewell, Cahill, Kennedy Emerton, and Neill are gone.

Crazy Costanza

Tiger Rookie
Apr 1, 2006
The Socceroos is a no brainer but I do worry where the next generation of footballers are going to come from when Schwarzer, Bresciano, kewell, Cahill, Kennedy Emerton, and Neill are gone.

Kind of agree with you but Matt Spiranovic is a very good young defender. Just have to get him fit.

There is certainly no real production line of young footballers is there?

jackfrost

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Redford said:
No brainer. Go follow the Boston Red Sox in the MLB.

Geeez Redders, Ill agree that "our" game has regressed to a point of which I rarely follow anymore, but Baseball ???......really !!!!!

You must really like your sleep mate.

The NFL's still the game that gets the juices flowing..........

mudstar

Tiger Rookie
May 15, 2007
Melbourne
Slamball!! Check it out on sunday nights on 1 HD. They are more physical than our football team. Our Extreme paintball.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
NRLat this time of the year. Speciaklly Origin with the mighty maroons. - plenty more, biff, collisions, and hardness which has been taken from AFL